yes or no? / this or that?

chris

moondog: Thanks dude. Yeah, I am gonna get the hoodie tho..I think I need it. I don't even have a black hoodie...and I live in fucking SEATTLE. The shirt I'll hold off on. I still need to buy 5000 peices of geller...LOL. I ain't no baller tho. Also, DID YOU get your proxy items? I have emailed you 5 times, but you never reply!

a.s.

try as i might i couldn't find any of the suggested Helmut Lang or undercover outerwear, what sites should i be checking? (ebay doesn't yield any results that i find interesting)

also what's wrong with the ndg piece i posted earlier? i know i should be wary of something that is on sale and the last pieces are a M and S

school me sufu ... plz? :)

moondog: Thanks dude. Yeah, I am gonna get the hoodie tho..I think I need it. I don't even have a black hoodie...and I live in fucking SEATTLE. The shirt I'll hold off on. I still need to buy 5000 peices of geller...LOL. I ain't no baller tho. Also, DID YOU get your proxy items? I have emailed you 5 times, but you never reply!

a.s.

yeah man i got them a while ago....that email address is my full inbox at university which I havent been able to check in 2 years...sorry man.

Thanks again for doing that for me...Im going to post them up soon.

Guest Phrost
try as i might i couldn't find any of the suggested Helmut Lang or undercover outerwear, what sites should i be checking? (ebay doesn't yield any results that i find interesting)

also what's wrong with the ndg piece i posted earlier? i know i should be wary of something that is on sale and the last pieces are a M and S

school me sufu ... plz? :)

check the good finds thread. i post helmut lang stuff so look for that

auction.yahoo.co.jp is your best bet for undercover for cheap. euro is so much stronger than yen so you'll get a very good deal. add about 55 euros on top of final auction price for proxy service fees and shipping

personally i think a lot of ndg stuff is overpriced for what it is. plus the waterproof zipper they use on the anorak gets stuck a lot

check the good finds thread. i post helmut lang stuff so look for that

auction.yahoo.co.jp is your best bet for undercover for cheap. euro is so much stronger than yen so you'll get a very good deal. add about 55 euros on top of final auction price for proxy service fees and shipping

the helmut lang category

http://list2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/2084030300-category.html

I'm beginning to think, perhaps prematurely, of some boots for winter. I'm really considering the Red Wing GTs in black, but I'm concerned that they would look stupidly chunky on me. What else would people recommend for the winter for around the same price?

pop_1-0005411-30150.jpg

lad musician button up $90? been wanting a dark button up for a while--does anyone have any comments on the quality/cut of these things? i've never owned any lad before. also the sizing seems weird--46 is a M and measures 20" p2p. seems more like a 48..?

Lad tends to run a bit larger than tagged.

I have a few T-shirts in 42 and they fit like a 44-46.

From past experience, the shirts seem to run pretty slim in the arms and the body, but someone else would have to confirm this (?)

I hope that helps.

Guest marieta
Lad tends to run a bit larger than tagged.

I have a few T-shirts in 42 and they fit like a 44-46.

From past experience, the shirts seem to run pretty slim in the arms and the body, but someone else would have to confirm this (?)

I hope that helps.

this is only true for t-shirts. everything else usually runs japonese true to fit. some pieces actually run smaller.