yes or no? / this or that?

chris

are they pretty true to size?

those are two different pair of shoes which are both quite versatile and i thought the MMM fitted you well. I've had the raf velcro hitops for over a year now, and they're the shoes i probably wore the more with my white achille cp and now my only pair of fully black shoes.

Guest jmatsu
Yes? No? Something else?

il_fullxfull.78448813.jpg

il_fullxfull.78028792.jpg

it's obvious that you purchased these b4 asking yes/no. anyway that aside, why not? they are some cheap ass jawns. i have them in black and wear them to the beach or for walks. they been holding up okay.

i would vote no.

although that is decent looking, you should save up and opt for a top of the line leather jacket as opposed to a mid level "luxury" brand like s2a, since if you buy a proper one, it should last a lifetime.

do u realize that not everyone is a trustfund baby who can spend thousands of dollars in clothing every month like you do and then proceed to make everything look like shit without giving a fuck? most people cannot "save up" 1.5k dollars for a top of the line leather jacket, he is considering a much lower price tag so your advice is ridiculous. fucking bubble-boy

Besides, i don't think that jacket is leather, looks like some kind of waxed cotton to me. leather jackets by s2a run much higher i believe.

with that being said, don't buy, not a fan of that jacket's fit and details

do u realize that not everyone is a trustfund baby who can spend thousands of dollars in clothing every month like you do and then proceed to make everything look like shit without giving a fuck? most people cannot "save up" 1.5k dollars for a top of the line leather jacket, he is considering a much lower price tag so your advice is ridiculous. fucking bubble-boy

Besides, i don't think that jacket is leather, looks like some kind of waxed cotton to me. leather jackets by s2a run much higher i believe.

with that being said, don't buy, not a fan of that jacket's fit and details

well, i thought it was leather, and since most s2a leather jackets are around 1 k starting price, i thought it would be better to maybe grab a RO on sale for maybe 1-2 K, which would take some saving i guess, but would be a much greater investment than a s2a leather jacket.

well, i thought it was leather, and since most s2a leather jackets are around 1 k starting price, i thought it would be better to maybe grab a RO on sale for maybe 1-2 K, which would take some saving i guess, but would be a much greater investment than a s2a leather jacket.

stop saying so much non-sense for fucks sake. the link he posted had a fucking price tag and that's why you said he should "save up" money for something else. don't come up with lame excuses for stupid shit you have said after you are called out on it. fucking stupid confused mofo.

in my defense, i only looked at the first link, which only shows a fit pic and didn't look at the lower link until just now.

either way, you should probably stop being so angry.

i'll stop being angry when you stop carrying so much junk on your visvim backpack. paid 80$ for it and ended up paying around 70 bucks in shipping because of all the stupid notebooks weight inside.

still a bargain though, it even smelled brand new.

i'll stop being angry when you stop carrying so much junk on your visvim backpack. paid 80$ for it and ended up paying around 70 bucks in shipping because of all the stupid notebooks weight inside.

still a bargain though, it even smelled brand new.

that's a pretty good come-back.

so you are basically saying that you will stop being angry, when i stop carrying notebooks in my backpack? hmmm... you are overflowing with wisdom and are on a hot streak right now!

is it possible that you didn't understand what i just said? do you really believe i am genuinely angry? seriously, you're a fucking retarded bubble-boy.

no one needs comebacks with you, you implode every time you post.

oh well, back to reading some stuff on operations research, you're a lost cause.