yes or no? / this or that?

chris

$1850. I have seen it look good on only two people. This will be my go to every day leather jacket if I purchase it. So now I am thinking it is not such a wise decision.

Ya, I've came to that conclusion. I will most likely kop at some point because I'm kindastuck on it. Also I know it will suit me well as I am about 5 10 - 5 11. It's just not practical as a go to leather.

I looked into DBSS a while back, wasn't a fan of their leather jackets and they're cut larger than pieces from other Japanese labels. let me know if you can find any motos that would fit the bill icon14.gif.

lad is a great choice if you want a fairly classic perfecto with a nice slim cut, this seasons _7 rider is great too with it's minimal detailing and gnarly, fucked up leather.

you're probably a 44 in lad and a size 2 in the julius rider (shit fits tight this season). problem with lad is the better pieces barely ever make it on to Y, best bet to cop for cheap would be to wait for the end of season sale (which started today btw ;)).

wonderful, do you know price ranges approx? though it's the last thing i need to buy is more outwerwear, i need more black jeans and shirts. also those KKA gloves you showed me. man life sucks hahaha.

edit: i also REALLY need a good pair of charcoal jeans, something with around a 7 inch opening and can be hemmed. i prefer no stacks.

you need at least one leather jacket though ;). lad rider retails for just under 110K yen, yurius is 178,500 yen.

not quite charcoal but dark grey uniqlo T000 jeans meet all your other criteria for $50, wearing my pair now.

hmmm i was thinking ab out uniqlo but i wanted something with no stretch i hate stretch denim. i almost bought jshapeds but decided against it because it was way too long. also, idk i'm not huge on leather jackets to be honest, i hate overdoing the amount of leather in an outfit and since i wear mostly boots / lace-ups i feel like it'd be overkill. oh well we'll se, maybe that KKA linen jacket at atelier is going on sale soon ;)

yeah, the colored uniqlo t000 are the best bang for the buck jeans out there. those lame creases on the front can be easily ironed out and with a wash and another iron they are 99% gone.

i was always very resistant to stretch denim, but after buying a pair of NN jeans(the ones i'm selling, check my sig wink wink) i was very convinced. they still look skinny but allow for all kind of movements and they just have like 5% stretch, so you can't really tell just from looking that they are stretch denim.