yes or no? / this or that?

chris

it also prevents crotch blow up and is more comfortable. my favorite jeans are my black new cure stretch. i'd probably buy egpt n(n) if i didn't have them :D

i'd say keep them but thats just my personal preference.

and yeah uniqlo might be my best bet but i'm kinda going for a lim straight as opposed to skinny fit, tired of my thighs annoying me. also eliminating any stacking in all my jeans (2pairs)

also:

adam, FUCK YES YOU SHOULD BUY THEM.

Leaning toward the Jil's but I am not sure if they would be too formal for F/W everyday wear.

Jil

http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?tskay=3FD17CD7&cod10=44178807PE&sts=checkout80&dept=

N.D.C

http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?tskay=3FD17CD7&cod10=44177546NA&sts=checkout80&dept=

Raf summer blazer

Yes or No?

My wardrobe is mostly black so it may be some what of a challenge fitting this in.

http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?tskay=3FD17CD7&cod10=41136630KL&sts=checkout80&dept=

yo scott get some uniqlo.. have a few pairs now and wear them every other day, great jeans, not overly skinny, well nothing on CM lizzy shit is like painted one...

i found the t-000 fit very true to size... ie a size 31 was 78.5cm:confused:

shit was to tight one me!

hem on mine 16.5-17cm

which kka jeans? There have been many

haha CM lizzies are my favourite jeans J, 13.5cm hem ftw :P. regarding the uniqlo T000's, the Japanese sizing chart is pretty damn accurate.

those aren't the j-shaped jeans scott, don't have any pics saved but the legs on those are actually fully curved, some crazy shit. the pair in your pic are the anatomical curved leg cut, the curve itself is fairly subtle as you can see in this photo. inseam length should be a bit under 90cm but due to the curved leg it won't appear to be quite that long. personally I would pass on that pair and get some of their proper J shaped jeans, far more interesting imo.

bummer du just cop them uniqlos, wait for a saturday(weekend) sale and cop two for 60k yen. It happens once a month or so on them jeans afaik. Also you should get basically 0 stackage, well i'm 6'2 and these jawnz have an 82.5cm inseam and are borderline to short for my legs, always showing a bit of sock concept

D! I found mine were quite accurate ie the tag measurement. Mine had 81cm ala 32 and they were 81cm. I i dunno:confused:

J my size 28 pair measured exactly 74cm after I washed them to get rid of the baked in creases, it's possible they changed the sizing between seasons though...

scott just get overdyed black uniqlo T000's, they're a third of the price of apc's and they fit a bit looser through the leg than the coloured T000's.

J my size 28 pair measured exactly 74cm after I washed them to get rid of the baked in creases, it's possible they changed the sizing between seasons though...

scott just get overdyed black uniqlo T000's, they're a third of the price of apc's and they fit a bit looser through the leg than the coloured T000's.

<3 D i'll check it out, maybe get both for that price so i can have a black pair and a raw black pair for a charcoal type look. THANKS GUYS :D

The one I just posted is just under 250 scott. It looks pretty decent and it's a basic digital camera without all the complex functions.. But I just want some opinions on it before I drop 300 w/tax on it.

those are two different pair of shoes which are both quite versatile and i thought the MMM fitted you well. I've had the raf velcro hitops for over a year now, and they're the shoes i probably wore the more with my white achille cp and now my only pair of fully black shoes.