yes or no? / this or that?

chris

I do think the white F/W08 Giuliano Fujiwaras like I had would be up Fuumas alley. They're not terribly high but have a large tongue and lend themselves to casual sneaker-type pants tucking rather than having to go all-out boxing boot tuck or boot-type tuck.

i had forgotten about the laced KVA sneakers for a while, but now that i have seen them again i am kinda obsessed in trying them and possibly buying. i don't think there are KVA stocklists here though.

the color i like the best is probably the camel/greenish one.

I do think the white F/W08 Giuliano Fujiwaras like I had would be up Fuumas alley. They're not terribly high but have a large tongue and lend themselves to casual sneaker-type pants tucking rather than having to go all-out boxing boot tuck or boot-type tuck.

these? http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/GIULIANO+FUJIWARA/dept/men/tskay/F0FDB994/rr/1/cod10/44161467KX/sts/sr_men80

they're going for a nice price too.

friend of mine has them. they'll work if you're tucking softer fabrics of most any width or skinny pants..i'd say 7 inch hem at the most.

if you can wait these (attachment) are coming out (i hear a white color run will come out as well...don't have sample pics)

KA92004-2.jpg

and probably my upcoming favs which i know you've seen:

kva

kris-van-assche-2009-fw-footwear-11.jpg

kris-van-assche-2009-fw-footwear-8.jpg

Very good idea. I won't get owned by Luisa though, + the release date lets me explore other possibilities.

Nah not those ones, but yeah that is a fucking steal. GF's are like 5 or 6 bills at retail.

I was talking about the ones with the solid leather side things over the suede, same shape though.

I didn't realize they made men's goods, too. Leather quality is pretty good; really buttery. It's got a good weight to it, too. I can think of better leather companies, but for it's price, it's a pretty good buy.