yes or no? / this or that?

chris

nudies are gay

but ndg is prolly hella expensive

wait for either to pop up on super market for cheap?

the non coated could be more versatile

Nom de Guerre slim-fit gray denim vs. Nudie gray-coated Thin Finns--thoughts?

For nudies the coated are actually pretty good imo. they are the only nudies i would wear. I've been wearing a coated black pair for over year and still chose to wear them most days of the week.

You should just go for whichever fits you better though...

For nudies the coated are actually pretty good imo. they are the only nudies i would wear. I've been wearing a coated black pair for over year and still chose to wear them most days of the week.

I agree. for the price, the coated nudies are pretty damn nice. I popped off the leather patch lol

Take into account that support for nudies coming from homme.homme should be taken at twice it's US value as Sydney (all of Australia?) is flooded with a massive surplus of douchebags and ugly chicks wearing nudies of all shapes and unfortunatly, sizes ..

meat you are more then right... ever since general pants (aust version of urban outfitters) started selling nudie shit has gone crazy over here. can't get away from it. i dont know if it's only Sydney but it is surely the epicenter...

dude are you still in syd?

dude, it is just as bad here in brisbane. i remember back in the day when only @ pace had them (they have now closed down, after switching to acne which just didn't sell here. such a shame). now general pants, ultra suite, apartment, etc, etc all have them. ugh.

in saying that, i agree - the coated ones are nice.

Wow, a lot of support for the Nudies....

That said, I'm leaning toward the NDGs. You don't need more than one pair of gray jeans--do you?

I kind of feel like the hungry mule who is offered two bowls of food and ends up starving to death.

IMG_4047.jpg

IMG_4049.jpg

it's the only bless i could really see myself wearing. and the color would be a welcome change in the sea of black that is my wardrobe. only drawback is it comes with a 1k price tag. worth it? thoughts? anybody own this?

azgrey_regular.jpg

Anyone know whether or not this color change shit really works that well? I'm tempted, but also worried that it won't work.

A local boutique has them. They change pretty well. It changes with hot breath and i'm sure it'd do the same with body heat/sweat. The tank i tried on fit really weird though.

stacy adams patent black leather wingtips

needed for a tuxedo

acceptable - yes/no ?

3034-4474-d.jpg

pretty standard fair. they come in 14EEE which is nice cause my feet are huge.

$74

not too much of an investment, and i dont really feel like ebaying shooz.

worth it?

edit:

3034-4014-d.jpg

these are another option - same brand, $20 more

IMG_4047.jpg

it's the only bless i could really see myself wearing. and the color would be a welcome change in the sea of black that is my wardrobe. only drawback is it comes with a 1k price tag. worth it? thoughts? anybody own this?

i think 2000db has this. i also think that its fucking awesome.