yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Guest jmatsu

i almost feel sorry for him. he pmmed asking what kind of dress shoes i think are nice.

i replied opening ceremony, capezio, repetto....

he chose these. :eek:

jesus h. christ

NO

GET SOME FUCKING DUNKS OR SOMETHING YOU TOOL

stop trying to pass off your faux-classy look with stupid shoe choices.

jesus you're like a kid, just wear some goddamn sneakers. it wont kill you.

Chill nigga, I'm getting a pair of white sneakers. But I also want something I can wear with dress shirts, care to recommend anything?

Guest jmatsu
COMM-MZ12_V1.jpg

or

RTEmagicC_wh_ss08_sneakers_1.jpg.jpg

?

top two most definitely. it'd b kinda hard to wear one black and one white shoe (and not get hated on). plus both of the bottom ones are for left feet only. wouldnt feel comfortable on a right foot, don't you think?

Guest jmatsu
ah how did i overlook that *slaps head*?? you've saved me from making a horrid decision, thanks jmatsu

wings and horns, right (bottom)? the lows looks like stan smiths with a different sole. the leather is nice, but so is cpz. although everybody got cpz, i like their silouette alittle better. if i had to pick from all three i'd take the black w&hs though.

Guest jmatsu
i dun get the thing about the soles? am i missing something mr jeepster? :(

capezio is the best budget jazz/dance shoe out there. sole is fine. usually two types. leather or that weird suede like shit.

i seen this shit from conan on ebay. it is cheap. just cop. i got some capezios form like 2 years ago. just have your cobbler put some sole support on dem jawns and you are good to go.

i dunno know why jeepman is trippin bout these, cause they make shit in his bigfoot size.

capezio is the best budget jazz/dance shoe out there. sole is fine. usually two types. leather or that weird suede like shit.

i seen this shit from conan on ebay. it is cheap. just cop. i got some capezios form like 2 years ago. just have your cobble put some sole support on dem jawns and you are good to go.

i dunno know why jeepman is trippin bout these, cause they make shit in his bigfoot size.

Myth...busted.*

bigfootshoe.jpg

*I hate this goddamn show and want to shoot someone whenever I see their fucking faces.