yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Would this be a good weekend bag (aka spending the weekend somewhere, can pack everything in here) - ignore price, i'm not concerned

JSspringblackbag1.jpg

Luggage Gabardine (navy)

This clean, sleek fabric is an all-season Italian wool treated with Teflon coating for stain and abrasion resistance - so you can be tough on your bag and keep it looking new. The material is also backed with a polyurethane coating for water resistance. These bags are detailed with a handsome chocolate brown leather trim, custom diecast hardware, and blue cotton herringbone linings.

Jack Spade - Luggage Gabardine Flat Utility Bag

DETAILS: Flat Utility Bag features secure velcro closure, leather top handles, and removable shoulder strap. It has an exterior slip pocket and two exterior zipper pockets, while the interior contains organizing pockets, one zipper pocket, and a mesh bottle pocket.

18.75" x 4" x 16.5"

$545

jack spade is a very good brand. Highly recomended. the imbeded PVC/teflon in the fabric is good specially when it rains a lot wherever you may be.

Not feeling that jackspade bag for the purposes you suggest.

The beauty of a good weekend bag is that you can fold things neatly, or just toss shit into it. Doesn't look like it would support the latter. I have no idea what kind of guy you are, but that bag doesn't seem like it fits the bill.

The porter monocle or a Filson Small duffle would be my recomendations, but may not be up your alley.

Guest jmatsu

what is the story with jack spade anyway? i mean he was like a curator and photographer. then he turned into a lifestyle accessory designer and shares shop shop space with his wife and had has mad accounts now. his shit been around forever, but i never bothered to look into the guy.

argh. i have terrible buyer's remorse sometimes, need some advice on whether or not i should keep this jacket- the alternative being returning it and possibly finding a schott style jacket. Everyone who's seen me wear it like the fit, but i still feel at times that its slightly too wide in the shoulders, and that i could do with a generally tighter fit. keep or no?

leathercr4.jpg

1000-001000.jpg

looks a bit different.

just don't dig it, sorry jmat

something about ANY shoe that resembles visim that makes me wanna kill streetwear afficionadoes. they're just so dumb looking.

also, the sole on those just... sucks. on some club-foot steez for sure.

HH- Looks pretty solid when unzipped, but i see what you're talking about when it's zipped up. If you're gonna get a leather jacket to hold onto for awhile, you may as well get one you're at least close to 100% happy with.

Thinking of getting a pair of Mykita Acetate Frames. I'm asian and due to the lack of a nose bridge I was thinking of getting these which are called Marlie. Do you guys think they look too feminine? They have glasses listed as UNISEX. I wanted to get the Jacks but they seem too big for my face.

marliefl.jpg

marliesl.jpg