yes or no? / this or that?

chris

rows are for back. a wider back and it won't fit.

^shit is next level. but I'm hesitant about glitery pants that are stacked/crumple/wrinkly...

jetlenoir I would find something lighter coloured for those shoes :)

I say keep it a while and work out your shoulders and chest (pushups? rows?), you'll look better with and without the jacket :)

ugh I'm sooo going to luisaviaroma this weekend... i just might pull the trigger on those jawns if they look good IRL.

KyleW: oh? you don't say? do you have the new Eric Glennie collection in store? how much for the cutout jeans shipped internationally?

Lol you're funny. I kinda like ya. Wanna get together sometime? We can meet at this fuckin awesome place, it's called Denimbar. Check it out and tell me what you think!

u wack. I only hang with B.A.L.L.A.S. ain't no B.A.L.L.A askin me to meet him at no denimbar.

I say keep it a while and work out your shoulders and chest (pushups? rows?), you'll look better with and without the jacket :)

already took it back and got the schott style one i had in a WAYWT a couple days back

and work out??? size small for lyfe mang

I am a suit virgin.

That being said, I need promwear like every other underaged loser here. I intend to get a nice mtm for business opportunities in the future (likely from Thick as Thieves). In the meantime, I have a budget of ~$200 to get something nice for prom that I would be able to use for other occasions until I get the mtm.

This: Zara $200 suit or That: H&M $200 suit or other?

The big plus to Zara is that there is one in Atlanta and I don't have to risk waiting to check H&M when I'm in nyc (for the prom).

Oh, and no tuxes, school is of the nontraditional no-formal type.

EDIT: And upon looking at the last few posts, I'm terribly sorry to interrupt the denimboning, but this is srs biz, thx!

Guest jmatsu

3_30.jpg

19 pounds...cheap. i wish the band's name wasn't printed on the tee though.

like the band, and the fit's description seems like it'd work. not THAT bad, huh?

This: Zara $200 suit or That: H&M $200 suit or other?

Go for whichever one fits better. As soon as you bump up into the next price range ($500 - $700) the new brand from the two old Trovota fellows, Shipley & Halmos, actually offers a surprisingly sharp one-button suit that I ended up buying for prom that'll probably make it to sales this season (I believe it's still available at Barneys).

I make this suggestion also for those younger folks on here who are / remain short like I am as the jacket is one of the shorter that I've seen from a RTW suit so it ends up fitting like a suit-jacket should.

What other decent brands are in reasonably-priced-but-not-designer-expensive? I feel like the aforementioned Nom de Guerre / Band of Outsiders are getting into the third circa $1000 range alongside A.P.C.

apc suits are pretty nice once they go on sale if you like a more classic suit fit...plus, at the beginning of the sales there are usually all sizes available. i would totally buy an apc suit if i just wanted a casual, looser fitting suit i could go to the bar in.

A.P.C. fits me like a well-made sack so I wouldn't know. I tried on the "Narrow" Jacket / Pants and the only way I could possibly imagine wearing the jacket was with something way more casual to turn down because it fit and looked like just about any other business-oriented three-button blazer.

3_30.jpg

19 pounds...cheap. i wish the band's name wasn't printed on the tee though.

like the band, and the fit's description seems like it'd work. not THAT bad, huh?

I was looking at these yesterday. I might cop. Too bad about name though, you're right.

Crystal Castles tee??? cop or no cop?

l_de9fb97eaaed1e48f349b1e5c2dfd829.jpg

I can't get down with Crystal Castles.

They've stolen alot of samples and artwork. I'm down with copyright infringement, but not if you're going to make a buck off it.

Shame, because I really like what they did with it all.

http://createdigitalmusic.com/2008/05/05/chiptune-music-theft-continues-crystal-castles-abuses-creative-commons-license/

http://gameboygenius.8bitcollective.com/wordpress/2008/05/06/crystal-castles-and-chip-music-copyright-infringements/

Guest jmatsu
I was looking at these yesterday. I might cop. Too bad about name though, you're right.

Crystal Castles tee??? cop or no cop?

l_de9fb97eaaed1e48f349b1e5c2dfd829.jpg

i'd buy the black if it was right in front of my face. wouldn't go thru the trouble to mail order or pay over like 20bux tho...