yes or no? / this or that?

chris

444290rescaledpic390x39ii2.png

or

444276rescaledpic390x39fg0.png

I'm kind of drawn towards the grey right now.

Also, would it be acceptable to wear these with a suit? I think the shape is fine for a formal shoe, but I'm not sure if the patent leather would be too much for more formal occasions?

A very casual suit (not black, not Dior), yes. A tuxedo? Laughable, you would look absolutely retarded. That is not in any way a 'formal shoe'.

I think it looks awesome in the fit pic (esp. with the mariner's beard!), but I can't imagine it being worth the price, doubly so if it doesn't fit well. same deal with their deck hoodie from fall last year.

jeepster, spring courts fit really weird. I had to sell a pair I bought last year because I couldn't hang. they seemed too big in places and too tight in others. maybe I have weird feet, but I highly recommend trying them on before purchase.

jordanelias, what shirts are those? I like the blue/white a lot.

don't think so. you are jewish giant, right? i'm us11 in most of shoes and i wear size 45 (there is little room left, but 44 are already small for me)

hahaha

im glad im recognized for it.

jeepster, spring courts fit really weird. I had to sell a pair I bought last year because I couldn't hang. they seemed too big in places and too tight in others. maybe I have weird feet, but I highly recommend trying them on before purchase.

yeah i really can't find a lot of shoes, especially even trying them on cause i have such large feet. can anyone recommend a good place to find decent looking plimsoles (along the lines of the s/s spring courts) in larger sizes?

thanks for the info

hahaha

im glad im recognized for it.

yeah i really can't find a lot of shoes, especially even trying them on cause i have such large feet. can anyone recommend a good place to find decent looking plimsoles (along the lines of the s/s spring courts) in larger sizes?

thanks for the info

well for a low top i really like the YMC grey patent plimsole

YMC Grey Patent Plimsole

here is a recent thread on springcourts..

http://216.75.13.34/showthread.php?t=50313

I need a little bag since I don't like jamming phone, wallet, etc into my pants, but I don't have enough shit to carry around that'll warrant using a messenger or something similar of that size.

attach000-img600x453-1206000732cimg9110.jpg

Cheapo 2500JPY bag I found, I don't like the gold hardware, but I could just spray-paint it black, gunmetal, or something. Or, should I just get something like Head Porter.

handle the vibe, that bas is not bad for that price. Would be a good purchase imo, but be wary that quality may be disappointing when you see it in person

ro geller blazer.. not really looking to get this for full price (sleeves too long and price is high), but interested in a similar blazer. can anyone recommend something

2429617134_fcb264ea66.jpg