yes or no? / this or that?

chris

I think it looks good, would probably look better from the side with the hood up.

Yes! Please only walk around sideways while wearing the hood up....

Seriously though, I think you pull off the silhoutte well, yes it is feminine, yes it has an A shape, but who cares?

The sleeves are indeed a bit short, can't tell but does the inset actually hit your elbow or is it too high up?

Now get one of my distressed white leather future hats and you're golden.

Also,

fuck you for having that pack....

I really, REALLY want to believe this.

You know you can buy applecare for up to a year after you got the computer, right?

There are really no big issues with Macbooks so the biggest worry is the hard drive. I can replace that for a sixpack of shitty canadian beer.

I will do the repairs for free if I can visit Cotton's Dutch castle.

looks awesome i say keep it...even though its a-shaped, it looks fine cause it's oversized imo...sleeves ending short isnt a bad thing either(to me that's a good look)

agreed - if you got that androgynous thing going on and you're cool with it then by all means work it. it's not like winq is ever going to be mistaken for a rugby player regardless of outerwear choice.

I kind of like the shirt for summer. How much is it clopek? You could always just start calling the bigger barneys stores in the US asking if they have it and have them ship it to you. I've done it before. Might have to call a few though.

i never noticed the sleeves since all my coats end around there.. but yeah, seeing those pics, the sleeves could use an extra inch or two. or just a l/s underneath, i don't know.

Yeh it has a little bit of a feminine carrot shape to it, but i think it looks great. Sleeves are the perfect length. As long as your comfortable then keep it...

444290rescaledpic390x39ii2.png

or

444276rescaledpic390x39fg0.png

I'm kind of drawn towards the grey right now.

Also, would it be acceptable to wear these with a suit? I think the shape is fine for a formal shoe, but I'm not sure if the patent leather would be too much for more formal occasions?

Tradtionally, gents wore opera slippers with their tuxes, and it was pretty common to find them in patent.

Don't you think the sole would look out of place with a tux though?

E: Just saw he was thinking of wearing with a suit and not tux. I think the combination of the sole and the patent would make it look strange with a suit. I'm having trouble visualizing it though so maybe it could be pulled off.