Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

ahhh felix, im very jealous of the afghaan hash! hash is so uncommon around here :mad:

i am on my second week of not smoking. when i get back from this trip with my father, it'll be a month. i needed the break! my tolerance was too damn high. its gonna be nice to get baked when i get back home!

hey supersmokers, SO i got a job but i have to do this drug test in order for me to get the job. i blazed on the 18th, have been detoxing it hardcore since then and idk my drug test is like this week or something. SOMEONE TELL ME I'LL BE OK. costco pack cranberruh juice ;(

I'd guess pee for a job... iffff so, you're fine and have plenty of options.

if you didn't smoke regularly before that last sesh I'd say you're probably fine. Esp if you drink plenty of water and down the costco pack of cran :)

If you were a semi regular smoker or regular smoker before that I'd either take 2k mg's of niacin (sp?) and suffer for a couple hours or find a drink similar to striped. Kinda spendy at fifty bucks but you'll pee clean for sure and you won't spend an evening itching like crazy!

never had to mess with hair folical test so cant help you there!

oh and I love bubble hash... so much.

fuck I'm highhh

Man its a fucking drought out this way in Bmore. I don't feel like traveling to the hood for green. AHHHH! I am so happy I will be in NYC this weekend.

Where the Bmore heads in here? Also, if you in nyc let me know whats good I'm looking for an 8th of fiya.

Hit me on the PM!

awwww hell no, sounds like you were getting weed that was a little moist... the result of unscrupulous mid-level weed dealers. good weed that has been taken care of by the grower is usually cured to the point of dryness so it can last years and years if you put it away in an airtight mason jar or some shit

It's kind of tough to air seal a QP, especially when your always opening it n shit.

And the result of unscrupulous mid level weed dealers? haha so what? if I get some whatever weed for 500 a QB thats a little dry, I might spray some Sprite on that shit, might put it in the freezer for a bit to make it look a little better

I might even sell a 3 gram 1/8 for $35

I'm greasy like that

I'm no famous picking up Os for $340 and selling 1/8ths for $70

I don't grab zips for $340.

My zips of that fireeeeeeeeeeee aka strains of KUSH are $300 max.

Then I tax $365-$375/zip.

8ths are $60-$65.

Quads are $115-$125.

All depending on the strain. Prices are worth every penny. I have some of the bombest shit in So Cal.

you probably do

Im just saying that I never tried to sell weed that was anything special (anything over 220 an ounce)

Its honestly just a waste of time because your getting O's for 300, then charging 75 for re-sale, so you make 75 off an O and say you charge 60 an 1/8 your making 180 off an ounce?

If your doin it just to smoke for free then god bless you, but I never liked getting really good weed to sell, it was just a waste of time to me..

But I'm that same guy cutting the shit out of an 8-ball and putting it underneath a piece of plywood and runnin' that shit over with my car to re-rock it

I grew up in quite a greasy area though to account for my greasyness

I don't grab zips for $340.

My zips of that fireeeeeeeeeeee aka strains of KUSH are $300 max.

Then I tax $365-$375/zip.

8ths are $60-$65.

Quads are $115-$125.

All depending on the strain. Prices are worth every penny. I have some of the bombest shit in So Cal.

Ha... I was about to hit you up for prices. Oh well, too steep for me, but seems true for around Socal. I know the clubs get 80 for 3.5-4g of OG... whoa

Its honestly just a waste of time because your getting O's for 300, then charging 75 for re-sale, so you make 75 off an O and say you charge 60 an 1/8 your making 180 off an ounce?

It would be a waste oz to oz... But, he only posts "turkey bags", so you have to assume its not a waste of time. idk though...

samsikle-

I passed a drug test after not smoking for only 1 week and 5 days.

That's usually enough time to get all the shit outta your system, but as an extra precaution the morning of the test I drank two large cups of coffee, and like 3 glasses of water, along with 3 daily multivitamins. My urine was diluted, but the multivitamins gave it the proper color and acrid smell.

you probably do

Im just saying that I never tried to sell weed that was anything special (anything over 220 an ounce)

If your doin it just to smoke for free then god bless you, but I never liked getting really good weed to sell, it was just a waste of time to me..

But I'm that same guy cutting the shit out of an 8-ball and putting it underneath a piece of plywood and runnin' that shit over with my car to re-rock it

I grew up in quite a greasy area though to account for my greasyness

Hahahaha, I like you.

Oh trust me, I'd be pushing regs if I could... My regs are super firee for just being "regs". Clientele just prefers kush though... Less money in it for me, but when you're moving a couple P's a week, it adds up.

Hahahaha, I like you.

Oh trust me, I'd be pushing regs if I could... My regs are super firee for just being "regs". Clientele just prefers kush though... Less money in it for me, but when you're moving a couple P's a week, it adds up.

yeah, was gonna comment that better shit is just flat out easier to move if youve got the customer base, and you dont have to worry about stagnant or slow sales usually

or he could just smoke them, like a normal person

edit: on a sidenote, this week's headstash is supposedly o.g. kush, which I've never had before (I think it's rare in ct)... to those who have, does it have a really, really strong flowery smell? this stuff stinks up my room when I open up the jar

og kush can be identified by a distinctive pine sol smell. if you have smoked/smelled sour diesel, it is similar - an essential oil called limonene.

just found this gem from a very reliable source:

The best info I have is that Chem A (which was renamed OG Kush) was the result of an Afghani x Thai cross, created by a breeder in Colorado. Chem A was crossed with Mass Skunk to produced SD. Limonene, the essential oil responsible for the citrus note of OG and SD, has long been associated with Thai landrace strains. The diesel component is present in several Hindu Kush landraces, especially Chitral from Pakistan.

shit son i thought you were gonna be dry for the rest of the summer...

couldnt let that happen

^^^eww thats some serious bush weed...have fun removing all the fucking leafs

naw dood. looks can be deceiving. shitll get you silly honestly

couldnt let that happen

naw dood. looks can be deceiving. shitll get you silly honestly

looks can be deceiving! some of the best og kush can actually look a little leafy, most people are just after the extremely dense buds but I think they are a little hard to smoke efficiently compared to something a little airier.