Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

sistersuzie, I really like that bong. Please provide some information about it!

Anyways, picked up a bit last night. Not the best stuff I've ever smoked, but pretty good for a $50 1/4.

IMG_2117.jpg

$50 a quarter for THAT!!!! where do i sign up?

and 25/g headies that are way overpriced... :(

25 a gram?? wow dude that is an outrage.

a fucking dispensary out here in Long Beach sells grams for 10 bucks on sundays.

and even on a normal day half an 1/8th is between 20-30.

This past sunday I bought an 1/8th of some Hasan Kush and got a free pipe.

DSC_0314.jpg

This is about half of what the nug was before. It was basically a 1/8th nug lol

the color is a little too intense but that is a fairly accurate picture.

it is almost entirely brown and orange with very very little green.

the high is a very strong and energetic high and then the comedown is a very sleepy relaxed feel.

the color is a little too intense but that is a fairly accurate picture.

it is almost entirely brown and orange with very very little green.

the high is a very strong and energetic high and then the comedown is a very sleepy relaxed feel.

sounds like a fabulous time

^^^^ thats one of the best looking bongs i seen, purely coz of it doesent look much like a bong, if u turned it around and u couldnt see the cone peice it'd just look like a vase lol ....

did u get it blown for you? or did u just find it in a headshop? i wouldnt mine one myself if u could give up the info ....

I like it for the same reason, it looks perfect on a glass table, its always there!

The angle doesn't give the perfect view of the bong, but it's big enough, believe me. It's about 17" high and the diameter at the largest part is 5,5". My bf got it for me in a store where they sell smoking/ weed related stuff. THey have normal bongs but they had like three different bongs that were blown by hand. I don't know about the prices though.

i'm referring to the type.

It's nice m-39. I get an o. for 135$, so that's what I usually smoke. But my guy also has some good exo shit from time to time, and he always make me good prices.

That little jar can contain 11g.

props on Children of men, even though I've smoked that shit, and it's going around, I doubt it really exist/plus mine didn't really taste like strawberries. It was kind of berry tasting and def berry smelling.

do you guys ever smoke your stems?

just finished my stash and stems is all i have left-i wont be able to get any more till saturday and im wondering if i should

fuck smoking that shit.

Save them up, along with any crumbs and shit you got, you can make hash oil. Google for instructions. CAUTION: EASY BUT DANGEROUS TO DO.

I'm about to smoke some orange krush, always wanted to. I'll take pics if I can.

do you guys ever smoke your stems?

just finished my stash and stems is all i have left-i wont be able to get any more till saturday and im wondering if i should

Don't ever smoke stems, that gives you headaches...

C'mon now, I learned that shit when I was 12!

jane, don't smoke your stems.
fuck smoking that shit.

Save them up, along with any crumbs and shit you got, you can make hash oil. Google for instructions. CAUTION: EASY BUT DANGEROUS TO DO.

yeah, like the man said. save that shit up forever and then use it for baking once you have enough, never smoke that shit

I'm about to smoke some orange krush, always wanted to. I'll take pics if I can.

you know i always thought orange crush was shitty weed because when i lived in NY it was always terrible. but i got some orange crush here once that was so good i still think about it.

i never get over novelty weed with unusual smells. i just got some C4 (chimera strain) that smells/tastes unlike anything else.