Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

b-legiters as theyre called over in my parts.

Although, i gotta say, thats gonna be one harsh-ass blunt. Those look to be actual cheap cigars? Or maybe they are just the larger sized- cigarillo's?

Regardless, the sheer mechanics of that blunt are excellent. AS the first half of the blunt is being smoked, all of the mj inside the 2nd half of the blunt are all resinated by 1 blunts worth of weed. That 2nd half of the blunt is going to be like smoking a roach thats as long as a normal blunt.

The actual roach of that blunt will be death, in a good way. Enjoy :)

b-legiters as theyre called over in my parts.

Although, i gotta say, thats gonna be one harsh-ass blunt. Those look to be actual cheap cigars? Or maybe they are just the larger sized- cigarillo's?

Regardless, the sheer mechanics of that blunt are excellent. AS the first half of the blunt is being smoked, all of the mj inside the 2nd half of the blunt are all resinated by 1 blunts worth of weed. That 2nd half of the blunt is going to be like smoking a roach thats as long as a normal blunt.

The actual roach of that blunt will be death, in a good way. Enjoy :)

Yeah, the blunt looks a bit shady as far as construction goes. It was rolled by someone tripping on acid, but he did a pretty good job in the end. It was 2 bluntwraps (cheap cigars) connected lengthwise, so it was pretty much like smoking 2 blunts one after the other with no breaks. The second half was so ressy as you predicted, it was excellent.

Last week i went to the arabic market and bought a bunch of food and along with the food i bought some watermelon hooka tobacco... not even sure why considering i don't own a hooka.

So i went home and bought one at thehooka.com.. it showed up today..

My sister is over and we're making dinner and we start hitting the watermelon shit.. then we're like, hey, this is weird cause it's like weed, but there's no weed.

So we pull out some four year old weed i had and stuffed the entire bag into the bowl along with the watermelon tabacco. Five bong rips later and i'm like What The Fuck?

Wow. First time in like four or five years.

four year old weed? god damn son! this shit ain't wine

Yo, trust me.. i know. This was not a planned event.

haha lol thats a trip kiya

you got stoned obviously, but weed is a crop like any other plant that's harvested, corn, caggabe, tobacco (before it's laced with all them chemicals that keep it from going bad -> ex: formaldehyde) so it had definately gone bad, as a non smoker you probably wouldnt have noticed but i bet that shit was FUNNY lookin

Shit was always a problem for me when i'd grab big amounts to slang and couldnt get it off in time, fucking moldy weed is the worst

M1sterko: do you live in the states? If not, Romeo and Juliets are a nice $20 Cuban that tastes good and burns slow, some cheaper Cohibas are also nice. I like to puff on a mid size Montecrisco when I'm on vacation, feel like I'm in a Jay-z, In My Lifetime music video.

2704818994_7ea2e80113.jpg

Thizz be the long bong. 3 1/2 foot triple perk, ice catcher and ash ketchums.

Awesome bong man. Coincidentally, me and my friends had this shitty $15 bong that we would call "long bong". It was all plastic and a piece of shit, but it ripped hard and was real durable and easy to carry, you could literally throw it like 20 feet without breaking it.

Anyway, nice bong :D

Shit was always a problem for me when i'd grab big amounts to slang and couldnt get it off in time, fucking moldy weed is the worst

awwww hell no, sounds like you were getting weed that was a little moist... the result of unscrupulous mid-level weed dealers. good weed that has been taken care of by the grower is usually cured to the point of dryness so it can last years and years if you put it away in an airtight mason jar or some shit

2704818994_7ea2e80113.jpg

Thizz be the long bong. 3 1/2 foot triple perk, ice catcher and ash ketchums.

too bad it looks alot better than it rips.

PHX trinity's are some of the worst "high end" pieces you can get. Major air leaks, ill-fitting parts, huge breath power just to draw in a rip and to top it off you have an ash catcher as if you're going to need anymore filtration of smoke

the only reason that shit gets you high is because of oxygen depravity.

I like the ice at the top too. Nothing screams unnecessary more

Bleh I hate bongs. I'd pick a blunt, bowl, or a pipe any day. When I'm messed up I'm not going to want to fuss around. I'm going to want to smoke more with ease.

too bad it looks alot better than it rips.

PHX trinity's are some of the worst "high end" pieces you can get. Major air leaks, ill-fitting parts, huge breath power just to draw in a rip and to top it off you have an ash catcher as if you're going to need anymore filtration of smoke

the only reason that shit gets you high is because of oxygen depravity.

I like the ice at the top too. Nothing screams unnecessary more

too bad, it looks like you don't know your pieces that well.

PHX? Try again. How is an ice catcher not necessary? It seems like you just started smoking after your college buddies peer pressured the shit out of you like above the influence commercials. Do you even know the purpose? Are you one of those people that wants to ses "the more smoke I get, must mean I'm getting higher!!" type of person?

Stick to your highschool buddies rolling you swishers and your local middle school drug dealer for 'super dank weed'

first off, im pretty sure im older than you and have probably been smoking longer.

secondly, the inspiration for that piece is the PHX trinity. It was designed a while ago, and it fucking sucks but people swear its the best.

DSC00027_471143.JPG

An ice catcher is NOT necessary. Do you need to COOL the smoke after its been through 987298754 chambers, including the ashcatcher? Fuck no. Its overkill and probably negating the results you desire. And even if that isnt the phx trinity, its shaped in the same way (knock-off?) so the dynamics of the piece are still the same.

so ya, your piece still sucks

Got some Lavender Khooosh.

Shit is some fireeeeeee. The smell is just amazinggggg, the taste even bomber... It's not your typical Lavender taste, it's weird... Definitely NOT bad, but just different... Shit hits you hard either way, super fireeee.

DSC00027_471143.JPG

An ice catcher is NOT necessary. Do you need to COOL the smoke after its been through 987298754 chambers, including the ashcatcher? Fuck no. Its overkill and probably negating the results you desire. And even if that isnt the phx trinity, its shaped in the same way (knock-off?) so the dynamics of the piece are still the same.

a few of my friends had this exact bong and i honestly loved the shit out of it. im no smoke shop piece geek but i do know it provided some extremely silky smooth, clean hits after just a bit of energy exuded when inhaling. ah, can't wait to get back to san diego one of these bitches will be chillin on top of my living room coffee table if it stayed nice and in one piece over summer.

edit: 'em some comfy ass looken swetpants!

first off, im pretty sure im older than you and have probably been smoking longer.

secondly, the inspiration for that piece is the PHX trinity. It was designed a while ago, and it fucking sucks but people swear its the best.

Yeah i need the smoke to be smoother and colder from the ice after my 20 hole diffuser makes the smoke cooler and smoother. You can take your harsh hits from the apple tree while I take some clean and smooth hits. Enjoy all the different chemicals you inhale from smoking out of your phillies and optimoz.

No shit an ice chamber is not necessary. Obviously ice is not a mandatory part of the process, but to discredit someone's knowledge just because someone uses it is ignorant. I smoke out of a bong all the time, not always using ice. but when i do, it just feels better and bigger hits are easier.

You need very little to make a bong work, but there are ways to improve them.

And I think you made yourself already look bad by trying to be an expert and talking shit on a bong that he doesn't even have. And a knock off?? come on. There aren't too many variations of how a bong looks so almost every bong is going to look somewhat similar. You have no idea if that bong is any good so stop talking about it.

And if PHX Trinitys are so horrible, enlighten us on Good "high-end" bongs.

Yeah i need the smoke to be smoother and colder from the ice after my 20 hole diffuser makes the smoke cooler and smoother. You can take your harsh hits from the apple tree while I take some clean and smooth hits. Enjoy all the different chemicals you inhale from smoking out of your phillies and optimoz.

dude, dont get me wrong, there is a difference between filtration and over-filtration. Generally, that piece is a lil overkill on the filtration bit. Now if that was just double chambered roor, w/o an ashcatcher it'd be a different story

Also, look how far the smoke is traveling. Through the ashcatcher and up 3 different chambers and topped off with ice. You can say you're getting a smoother hit all you want, but as you're drawing up the smoke for that bowl, that smoke lingers inside the chambers until you clear it, and the longer that smoke is in there, the less potent it becomes. The hit is "smoother" because it is so filtered and less potent

as for chemicals and all that shit, ya i smoke blunts and bongs, but for the daily its gotta be vaporized. Look into that shit. No chemicals

No shit an ice chamber is not necessary. Obviously ice is not a mandatory part of the process, but to discredit someone's knowledge just because someone uses it is ignorant. I smoke out of a bong all the time, not always using ice. but when i do, it just feels better and bigger hits are easier.

You need very little to make a bong work, but there are ways to improve them.

And I think you made yourself already look bad by trying to be an expert and talking shit on a bong that he doesn't even have. And a knock off?? come on. There aren't too many variations of how a bong looks so almost every bong is going to look somewhat similar. You have no idea if that bong is any good so stop talking about it.

And if PHX Trinitys are so horrible, enlighten us on Good "high-end" bongs.

talkin tough straight outta lakewood, lol.

i didnt see the part where he mentioned that it wasnt his piece. That bong is a piece of shit for the reasons i listed above. This is superfuture, we are snobs about everything and this extends into marijuana ingestion devices. That piece (the phx and knockoffs) take an enormous amount of drawing power to clear. You dont get high cuz its superfiltered, youre getting lightheaded from drawing on it so much. Asides from that, like i mentioned, they are of poor quality for the price and are just an interesting looking piece.

You want high end-glass, generally you go to Roor or DC. Ill upload pics when i get a chance.