Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

I don't know about the rat head or what not but that does sound like a pretty good graphic t.

my buddy that usually get me hash had "Thai stick" tonight so I gave it a shot. Never seen it around here but supposaboy back in the day, monks tied this weed around a stick and soaked it in opium. Now a days it's usually just dipped in hash oil I guess (too bad) but either way, damn I'm high

ugh finally got through the OG kush and am now back to the ever-present ny diesel. I found that particular batch of OG had incredibly dense and sticky buds. in contrast, the diesel I've been getting is always fluffy and cured to perfection... it's hard to decide which I like better, they both are strong as shit :o

on an unrelated note, anybody here an experienced maker of ganja butter?

now, iv smoked plenty of tree in my day. its been years now of on-and-off regular use. but i never really cared much about exactly what sort of strains i was chiefin on. as long as it was chronic and got me high i was happy with it. color/density/hair/stank was always just good to look at and show off to people.

im trying to refine my smoking tastes a bit as i mature and settle down on a few favorite strand choices for future reference. im currently looking to find some bomb that might keep me a little more energetic and ready for my day than alot of kush out there...any suggestions?

oh and anyone got the connect in San Diego? i've got a few but there's always room to diversify :)

hey supersmokers, SO i got a job but i have to do this drug test in order for me to get the job. i blazed on the 18th, have been detoxing it hardcore since then and idk my drug test is like this week or something. SOMEONE TELL ME I'LL BE OK. costco pack cranberruh juice ;(

yea that stuff will stay for about 1month

in addition to drinking lots of water and doing the pee pee

since thc is lipid soluble, it stays in lipids like fats, etc. so you can also work out and pick up some sweat.

keep a steady diet, keep on metabolizing

do the pooping

kinda late but its still handy advice

now, iv smoked plenty of tree in my day. its been years now of on-and-off regular use. but i never really cared much about exactly what sort of strains i was chiefin on. as long as it was chronic and got me high i was happy with it. color/density/hair/stank was always just good to look at and show off to people.

im trying to refine my smoking tastes a bit as i mature and settle down on a few favorite strand choices for future reference. im currently looking to find some bomb that might keep me a little more energetic and ready for my day than alot of kush out there...any suggestions?

oh and anyone got the connect in San Diego? i've got a few but there's always room to diversify :)

Sour Diesel, Trainwreck, or Jack herer are great strains... but like, Haze and Skunk are pure sativa.

^same goes for the opposite, ive winded up with shit that looked bomb as fuck and then barely got me faded. nature of the beast i guess?

shit that looks bomb as fuck but does not get you high is the nature of the BEASTERS

Sour Diesel, Trainwreck, or Jack herer are great strains... but like, Haze and Skunk are pure sativa.

i don't know that haze and skunk are pure sativa. mostly for sure but from what i know they have fairly complex lineages?

the reason i bring up the point is that haze/skunk strains tend to have a really heavy psychoactivity but i'm not sure this "psychadelicness" should be considered characteristic of all pure sativas. most pure sativas i've had have been really functional up highs with a clear head but def. altered.

Beasters get you high. just not as high as headies, or longer.

whaa? actual beasters is commercially grown weed that smells like hay and would only get the pussiest weed pussy high.

also WTF is "headies" and all this shit. like when i lived in new york and my guy would say "i have this shit over here and then i have headies!!!" by headies do you mean weed that hasn't been keefed?

i want to know the name of the goddamned clone, i smoke too much to not care.

I live in Charlotte NC. We don't have alot of variety in strains. We have an over abundance of "beasters" or just nugs of mid-high grade tree. Decent is the best way to describe it. 40-45 an 8th shits. Indicas

"Headies" is our equivalent to your good shit (but yall have alot of good shit). From my experiences they have always been sativas, but unlike you guys it seems our shits are like just generic sats. They usually always look the same, have a spicy sweet smell (not like a fruit or what ever gay shit people like to say they smell when they smell buds). Some times my dealers like to give the tree names but that shit usually always looks the same no matter who I get it from. 60-65 8ths. Head high.

You know you have some dank, some shit that actually goes by it's name when the person is selling it for 70 an 8th.

That was the first time I bought some uber dank. We was wondering why this shit smelled like pinesol, shit was on the bus stinking. Thanks to your knowledge a few pages back I figured it was kush. That was my first and only time smoking something that dank

I don't want to say the south sucks for weed, cause I know in charlotte I could get some shit you chieftains a are blazing out there, I just don't have the connect yet. And I know I'd get taxed/

Sour Diesel and Jack are mostly sativa but I always found they kinda give off an indica stone, where im just baked as shit not knowing whats up

Arjans Haze (#1 and #2) are very potent sativas

I can't wait to get stoned and go see Pinapple Express, those guys look like they got a big bag of the funk

pineappleexpress1.jpg

i don't know that haze and skunk are pure sativa. mostly for sure but from what i know they have fairly complex lineages?

the reason i bring up the point is that haze/skunk strains tend to have a really heavy psychoactivity but i'm not sure this "psychadelicness" should be considered characteristic of all pure sativas. most pure sativas i've had have been really functional up highs with a clear head but def. altered.

Yeah, i kinda pulled that out my ass... I know Haze lineage is a combination of sativas, and Super Haze is pure sativa. So, that was my 1am interp.. and where I got skunk.