Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

zzzz241.jpg

wish we had a macro lens. it's not that purple jack herer but it's quite something.

sour diesel fucking rules but it made Dark Knight scary as hell

not a fan of diesel as much, but i smoked some fruitopia before TDK and it made the movie 100000x better.

anyone have experience with homemade bongs? i didn't have access to my normal one this weekend and made one out of a gatorade bottle

oi6stk.jpg

^fuck that. take the same gatorade bottle (without the hole in the side) and a bit off a smaller sized socket wrench, melt the cap in the center til its pliable, press the bit down into it and let cool. burn/poke another small hole towards the very bottom of the bottle and its done. put the cap back on, fill with water, load the green in the bit, enjoy. takes 5 minutes and its a life saver

woooooooo friday. I never post pics up of my shit but this week I am smoking on a strain that is apparently called "Champagne"

I know absolutely nothing about it, but it's mighty tasty :o

oh man i love champagne! i havent had any in a while i need to find a connect.

this CC down the street from my friend has this wonderful batch of blueberry and jedi. The jedi is better but they hook it up less. Killed off a couple grams of the blueberry yesterday so I think we're gonna go with the jedi today :)

OH MY GOD

Today would have to be one of the craziest weed related days Ive had.

Half an 1/8th of Krystal Kush.

Half an 1/8th of White Widow.

And the bombest $10 weed blueberry muffin you will ever eat.

BBLLOOWWNN

My homie passed out. Thats how faded he was. Like he was sitting on a bench and literally fell face first on the ground, then stood up and did it again.

OH MY GOD

Today would have to be one of the craziest weed related days Ive had.

Half an 1/8th of Krystal Kush.

Half an 1/8th of White Widow.

And the bombest $10 weed blueberry muffin you will ever eat.

BBLLOOWWNN

My homie passed out. Thats how faded he was. Like he was sitting on a bench and literally fell face first on the ground, then stood up and did it again.

what club with the WW?

truth... you guys need to get your resistance up

try this when you're high..

sit down on a chair then start breathing hard and fast for about 5-10 minutes and then stand up real fast. don't matter how high your tolerance is, you're gonna black the fuck out