Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Hey,

i have pretty terrible hookups here in nyc. do you guys have any hook ups? any phone numbers you guys can get me? please pm me. i managed to get some really really good african bud in paris the other day.

don't waste money on buying one. make one.

edit: i actually remember being in a smoke shop on m street where they sold some. dont remember the name though.

please don't listen to this idiot.

I use a bit of stem as screen in mah wizard pipe. Should I switch to lumpy nug?

yeah, plug-it nuggets are the bizniss

you can vaporize stems with good results, decent-to-good body/head highs depending on the stems

hm, never thought to try vaporizing them. good tip, ill haveta try

I use a bit of stem as screen in mah wizard pipe. Should I switch to lumpy nug?

thats what i do. break off a bigger nug, put it in the bottom. then break up the rest more and put that on top. i have to do that cause its so easy to suck shit through with my pipe so you get a mouth full of ash.

^ive used the wood box/pencil sharpener lookin-ass ones. theyre cool, but i dont know if id want to get faded like that every single time. different high, the act seems to take a little longer too

i know what you mean

personally, the two i prefer are the vapir oxygen and the volcano. The oxygen is portable and hits just as well, if not better than the box style ones but without all the hassle. It even comes with a car adapter which is sick

and the volcano, jesus, that shit is a german designed masterpiece. Can def. tell its not a cheap stoner machine

definitely couldnt do it as my only method, but ive recently switched it up and am noticing the health benefits of not combusting

LA Confidential is a bomb ass strain... Lots of DNA genetics involved... It has some OG Kush in it, that's for damn sure... I'm not exactly sure what else is in it.

LA Confidential has won second (2005) and third (2004) place for indica at the High Times Cannabis Cup, and first place for indica in the international Cannagraphics Cup (2005).

What the fuck, I always waste all my rep on negging noob bitches

Dom shit looks amazing, I never heard of LA confidential before whats it all about?

Purple Jack, is that a purps jack hybrid or somethin?

LAC: what famous said

as for the jack, i just saw it for the first time last night, its pretty much jack with very light purp streaking so im not sure what the genetic deal is, but the color probably has more to do with how it was grown than the actual strain. im assuming it's closer to pure jack than anything

which style have u used? vapir bros wood box style or volcano ?

both, and ive also used a small black air fan one (looks like a hair dryer) which fucking sucked, mostly because it was on its last legs of life, but i do like volcanos

You dudes need to try this OG NYC Confidential Kush. Fuckin' amazing strain. Few comments on it though, the kush is definitely there, but the taste just isn't deep and strong as most other kush strains. The taste is definitely good though, and the high is great. Goes down smoooooooooooooth. Definitely some FIREEEE.

You dudes need to try this OG NYC Confidential Kush. Fuckin' amazing strain. Few comments on it though, the kush is definitely there, but the taste just isn't deep and strong as most other kush strains. The taste is definitely good though, and the high is great. Goes down smoooooooooooooth. Definitely some FIREEEE.

it would be awesome if you offered mailing services

i love that kush taste though, to me its that classic weed taste

six hunnid

you can get them for MUCH less