Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Sour Diesel and Jack are mostly sativa but I always found they kinda give off an indica stone, where im just baked as shit not knowing whats up

Arjans Haze (#1 and #2) are very potent sativas

I can't wait to get stoned and go see Pinapple Express, those guys look like they got a big bag of the funk

pineappleexpress1.jpg

word i cant wait either i think im going for edibles that night just to make sure im high the whole movie or maybe drive in so i can smoke the whole time...

for some reason i feel like this movie is going to make a lot of people want to smoke... haha weed is gunna be the new hype haha. good for dealers though.

you can call me trevor big nig.

you mean like "naked" as in the brand name? nah. these are "smokeklear" or something like that. seriously though, unless ones hitting it, it doesnt burn down. love that.

Do you have to relight, relight, and relight?

oh yeah, the way you were talking about it made me think you didn't like how slow they burn....

where do you pick those up at round here

high society and/or kathmandu should have some type of them

Do you have to relight, relight, and relight?

not most times, its sorta like the trees just stay cherried in between hits and then burns the paper down during a drag. if you let it sit long enough chances are youll have to relight, but id rather it be that way than having the stuff smoke itself. usually if you dont get distracted you dont need to relight

high society and/or kathmandu should have some type of them

not most times, its sorta like the trees just stay cherried in between hits and then burns the paper down during a drag. if you let it sit long enough chances are youll have to relight, but id rather it be that way than having the stuff smoke itself. usually if you dont get distracted you dont need to relight

when i use clear papers i find that the j burns better if you don't twist up the top and just lightly pack the bud in the end (like packing a package of cigarettes). i think that the burning problems with those papers are exacerbated by dense sections of bud (which can be caused by the twisting at the end) where the paper and weed are burning really differently.

i love those papers because you can really taste the weed but it kind of sketches me out to smoke plastic.

i love those papers because you can really taste the weed but it kind of sketches me out to smoke plastic.

Aren't they made out of natural cellulose and starch or some shit? Oh and if any of you read time out new york, there was a little article on how to roll a joint as curated by the editor of high times. Somewhat funny. I think they probably have to blaze a lot to be able to consume all the food they write about though.

Aren't they made out of natural cellulose and starch or some shit? Oh and if any of you read time out new york, there was a little article on how to roll a joint as curated by the editor of high times. Somewhat funny. I think they probably have to blaze a lot to be able to consume all the food they write about though.

that is what the manufacturers say, however these things are made in brazil and as i understand it there isn't a lot of oversight. it's been proven that these things contain glycerin - how you feel about consuming that can be complex to figure out. it's bad for you, but so are regular papers - you know? and i love smoking joints even though i have a volcano.

when i use clear papers i find that the j burns better if you don't twist up the top and just lightly pack the bud in the end (like packing a package of cigarettes). i think that the burning problems with those papers are exacerbated by dense sections of bud (which can be caused by the twisting at the end) where the paper and weed are burning really differently.

i always twist and i have no "burning problems" with these..

really? a 1/2 ounce of cannabis...that cant be right lol id rather smoke a half zip than drink it in one drink haha

haha i am actually not so much even a fan of eating weed food anyway (says me who ate a brownie today...) but watching that clip made me curious.

im so so on edibles twice i had em i really didnt feel it ( one was a brownie from the clinic and the other was a big cookie from the clinic) and it was just whatever. then i had a small cookie that a friends friend made and i was fucked up for like 5 hours.

haha a lesson in concentration. my dispensary (cornerstone research collective) has been making amazing edibles lately. they only use kief to make the butter and it's amazing!

i have mixed feelings on smoking clear papes. i went through a couple packs of aleda, from brazil or some shit

they burn real slow and barely canoe, but theyre impossible to construct an L with, and unless you're smoking with a filter, you can actually squeeze out endless bubbles of resin.

ive tried everything, and i believe the best 'gimmick' that i've come across is this:

elements_sw_rolls_pack.gif