Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

my homegirl back home actually has one of these. they're nothing special imo. it was good for smoking on the go i guess. just felt like i was hitting a pipe though

there is a slight technique to it i think (controlling your hits)... not to mention you yellow that thing out, pull it and its as smooth as a fuuuck. :)

to each his own though. for those of you who dont buy from dispensaries, are you friends with your dealers or is it strictly business?

depends on the dude. at home all the dudes i bought from were friends of mine since i was a kid, since i moved ive got 2 or 3 dealers ill kick it and burn a bowl with while im picking up a sack but theres a couple dudes i use in a pinch where its grab-n-go. theres a good amount of my customers i burn with

ya i hear you. i just recently acquired my 1st guy whom is grab n go. its funny, everything seems so casual about buying pot and having a session with your guy. i dont like the car drop situations that come with grab n go's... just shady to me. no biggie tho, hes got the better of the product! :D

mango kush from NorCal Herbal Relief in SF

Nyfd5.jpg

I just finished an 8th of that it was VERY nice. I kept rolling them up with mango tobacco wraps for extra fruity goodness:

tumblr_lb7v743H131qd4ot0o1_500.jpg

you don't get tired of smoking the same strain?

i'd try new stuff here and there, or switch it up with blue dream when they're in between getting a new batch of AK. if they have some, it's all i get because it's always been consistently good. i've been disappointed too many times when comparing new stuff to it, so i don't even want to bother anymore, unless they're out of it.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4108/5018388454_0e326f5f5c_b.jpg

5018388454_0e326f5f5c_z.jpg

we have those white grapes at the smoke shop right by me. never tried them but since they're being discussed, im gonna get a couple today!

ive been sticking to my usual sativas as of recent, ive learned i cant go wrong with the stuff i get from my guy... too many unreliable sources have made me stick with him, would love to find another connect tho.

its cuz hes not inhaling the smoke. thats why hes blowing fat rings.

waste of weed. good for cwg's

The smoke is always sucked back up completely, either by him or someone else. thats what makes it cool