Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

went out and copped some glass today..homie who owns the shop hooked it up:

11-arm tree tube + sheldon black snapper bowl + keck clip = $200 (tube alone had $299.99 price tag)

dscf0015l.jpg

dscf0016k.jpg

this shit = freeeeee

dscf0021zv.jpg

we smoked hookah and chilled in the back room afterward with these two fine ass chicks. gave em my number and they're gonna start picking up from me :cool:

i'm highh btw

^bad news... were the buds still moist when you jarred it up? Check out some of the pictures from a "marijuana mold" google search and compare them to your buds. You can also use a black light as mold will show a green hue when under the lights.

probably not the best idea to smoke it until you figure out if it really is mold or not.

went to my neighbor's after class and traded him quarters. this is what i got:

superlemondiesel.th.jpg

superi.th.jpg

lemondiesel.th.jpg

shit on the left is called 'super' and stuff on the right is lemon diesel. both got a funky taste. this is the same guy i traded for the ATF

duce that shit on the left def looks super

the Maui ive got right now is so goddamn bomb. i havent posted pics cause it doesnt LOOK that good but it tastes better than anything i've had and it's just about the stinkiest shit. the jar smells so good its almost bad, shit just about makes you flinch.

i wish we could just email eachother G's to try haha

6 years ago, i brought a 1/4 oz. to China by vacuum sealing it in plastic and tucked it into my underwear. i was young and stupid, and i would not recommend this to anyone. i wore shorts that day and when i arrived, i was approaching customs when the pack fell out my shorts and onto the floor. this is right after i saw a sign that said transporting of drugs is punishable by death.