Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Stemless bubbler. 14mm Bowl Joint, 18mm mouthpiece joint. I put an ice-pinch bowl on it. If you guys don't have one of those yet, you NEED to get one! Instead of having a single hole for the smoke to go through (like traditional glass slides), you have pinched ice notches that prevent the weed from falling through similar to how ice cubes are held up in a bong. More airflow to grab the weed smoke than traditional bowls that drag all your smoke towards the center.

IMG_0559.jpg

IMG_0560.jpg

IMG_0561.jpg

I have the luke wilson bowl coming in the mail

^_^

...along with my bong that i showed you guys pictures of a few days ago.

I have coming to me:

13" Beaker Bottom

1 matching glass slide

1 matching slit diffuser

1 shower head diffuser

1 more ice pinch bowl

1 disk diffused bowl (luke wilson)

I will post detailed pics tomorrow (hopefully)

but most probably on friday.

Shit is coming from north carolina and he mailed it yesterday.

gah... THE WAIT!

TT.TT

saw this video today (don't really remember how i stumbled upon it), made me see a side of medical usage i've never seen before. i knew people really do need it, and i'm all for the usage of it (medically or otherwise), but not to this extent. wow.

believe it or not: etsy ahahaha

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SoulShineFamilyGlass

I'm surprised that there were glass blowers on that site.

The guy is from North Carolina. Super awesome service.

pretty sure those bowls are just blown by the dude that owns the shop..not luke wilson. but whatev, it'll still function exactly the same. this guy also has carbon filters with that same web design so you don't need to replace the metal screen every time you change the carbon..that's pretty gnarly. might have to kop

pretty sure those bowls are just blown by the dude that owns the shop..not luke wilson. but whatev, it'll still function exactly the same. this guy also has carbon filters with that same web design so you don't need to replace the metal screen every time you change the carbon..that's pretty gnarly. might have to kop

oh sorry haha yea, not Luke Wilson's work, but almost as good!

I've always had a feeling that made me think twice before spending so much money on smoking devices...it's like, no matter what you still get high.

Carbon stones are the shit. not having to deal with water for an ashcatcher is the shit. Still, is it possible that they make you less high? i always feel like the carbon filter gives you a cleaner hit but the sensation leaves me faster than if i didn't use the filter.....not sure though and i haven't researched it.

Guest Methimphibian
Carbon stones are the shit.

What kind of Carbon filter did you hit off? Because i'm thinking of getting a Roor CF soon

Anyone have any info on this site:

It's cheap because it's all chinese glass. Same stuff you can find in chinatown headshops:rolleyes:.

that luke wilson bubb posted a couple pages back was sick. Toro also has a pretty rad bubb

IMG_3534.jpg

^ was also gonna comment on that link but meth beat me to the punch. dayum those toros are so dope.

Carbon stones are the shit. not having to deal with water for an ashcatcher is the shit. Still, is it possible that they make you less high? i always feel like the carbon filter gives you a cleaner hit but the sensation leaves me faster than if i didn't use the filter.....not sure though and i haven't researched it.

i've heard that too but haven't noticed any difference with the quality of the smoke..still got just as high. if anything, the hit tastes 'cleaner' and it keeps your glass looking purrty.

old ehle cf on my roor back in SJ

DSC02647.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

sorry im having trouble digesting that

me.. too......

i am so happy to be Californian right now.

West-side homie

"What kind of Carbon filter did you hit off? Because i'm thinking of getting a Roor CF soon"

i just hit a generic carbon filter. Had to use a metal pipe screen to keep the stones in. I haven't tried a glass screened carbon filter yet. I kind of like the idea of a pre-cooler so that i just dump out the water when i'm done every time instead of carrying stones and screens with me all the time :/ Carbon stones are clean as fuck though. Maybe next paycheck i'll purchase a new one...