Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

well yeah, usually around my area it's 50$ for some good shit. sometimes they have eighths for 35-40$ but that's most likely mids. my old dealer had a club card though and told me eighths of the real good name brand shit is like 60-70$ at the club. again, depends on the area though. i'm blessed to live in the bay area, not everyone is though.

also is it just me or is "eighth" really fuckin hard to spell. thank god for spellcheck.

Picked this up for $55 an eighth from my friend.

IMG_0858.jpg

I also cleaned my bong today so it's all nice and clear. Alcohol and salt sure does the trick. I recently bought a glass wand for $5 and a handy torch for $15 from Frys. Takes about 30 seconds for the torch to heat up the wand for a hit. Here's a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPwizDBMIvE

Both picture and video were taken with my iphone4. Best investment evarrr

Guest Methimphibian
I was about to get a hakko but isnt it bad because soldering tools contain lead? Which hakko would be good to use? Is there a portable hakko that would be efficient?

you don't use the metal part just screw it off and use the ceramic tip to torch the herb. Best hakko to get is the N452, 453, or 454, they sell them at frys for like $25-30. I think they have lifetime warranty too.

here's a demo vid from recently using the hakko, tokin a snap of herojuana og.

Xw6ApYiY9cA

Guest Methimphibian
sucked too hard. nohomo. my friend taught me to "stab" the bowl instead of just sticking it in

edit: 1 420th post

Haha for sure, my method is to grab ~.3 from the grinder, pinch it for few seconds then drop it on the side and sort of gently press the hakko over the snap, I do it this way cuz i never cork the bowl.

I was about to get a hakko but isnt it bad because soldering tools contain lead? Which hakko would be good to use? Is there a portable hakko that would be efficient?

from my understanding, ceramic heating elements are the cleanest heat source. They are used in higher end vaporizers. I'd be willing to bet that using a hakko would be more beneficial for your health than a regular butane lighter (flint, butane, byproducts of combustion, etc.)

this is the one i have. Its only 15w. The black one i posted is 25w i believe.

http://www.frys.com/product/1556283?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG