Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

toking on the way to the movies to watch the hangover; me and my buddy were pretty high already, but still with half of a fat joint left. we started concocting crazy ways to efficiently put it out (ironically letting the joint run) but eventually stuffed it in a tic tac box. we saw this as a win-win scenario.

1. it'd quickly burn up the air in the box and put itself out in a nice fashion.

2. if it doesnt go out, we'd have an awesome way to smoke by letting the box fill with smoke, then clearing it somehow.

by the way, the hangover while high is pretty funny, though it's a funny movie regardless.

rolled an eighth into blunts for the expendables/ziggy marley/311 Unity Tour on thursday night. first time I've ever really smoked in public with people everywhere (welcome to utah, gotta be careful here). have to say it was one of the better experiences I've had with weed..it was rainy/cold until the end of ziggy's performance when:

DSCI0044.jpg

a rainbow arched over the stage and the sun visibly pushed the dark clouds back into the west:

DSCI0046.jpg

the rest of the night was equally amazing in every way

yeah it's a clean high, I don't know how else to describe it. It's hard to tell when you're getting a hit though, but you do get high. When I vape things seem much more cleaner and sharper, know what I mean kiefer? And I don't think I necessarily like it better than smoking, because I just like the act of smoking itself, especially bongs

I got one of these back in 1996 because of da asthmar. It's good stuff.

i actually saw it last night with my ruca and homies super faded haha i wish i we went to the drive through though so we could of smoked the whole time. movie was pretty long so i wasnt that faded midway but movie was funny funny.

damn, i wish we had drive-in's here! but being in a theater has never stopped me before. i burned during pineapple express (mad people did the same), transformers, the dark knight and notorious.

and the hangover was pretty funny, i think. i was zooted so it was funny during it, but i can't remember much now

saturday night i got arrested (again) for some shit i didn't even do and burned with the sketchiest guy in bookings. i didn't think that shit through - it just gave me the worst munchies and cotton mouth with nothing to eat or drink and i got paranoid as fuck :(

damn, i wish we had drive-in's here! but being in a theater has never stopped me before. i burned during pineapple express (mad people did the same), transformers, the dark knight and notorious.

and the hangover was pretty funny, i think. i was zooted so it was funny during it, but i can't remember much now

saturday night i got arrested (again) for some shit i didn't even do and burned with the sketchiest guy in bookings. i didn't think that shit through - it just gave me the worst munchies and cotton mouth with nothing to eat or drink and i got paranoid as fuck :(

haha for real i need to watch it again i know i missed a lot of shit for sure.