Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

if there was crushed e pill rubbed all over some more than decent bud..would you still smoke it?

fuck yeah. that shit mixed is damn sweet. just make sure the crushed e pill isn't one cut with too much other junk. the effect of the mdma overpowers the thc, but you can still feel the high like a light buzz to your roll. shit is crazy.

I have actually smoked with my dad on several occasions.

It was very weird, but we ended up just grubbin hardcore and watching a movie. Typically blown thing to do.

yeah my dad smokes openly like last week i was at a wedding with fam and he disappeared to smoke a blunt, and prob could have joined but always thought it would be weird to shoot the shit with him

edit:::::

hmm interesting i always heard you couldnt smoke it but i just googled it and yeah i guess you can haha...hmm the more you know i guess. still wouldnt do it.

just sprinkle half a crushed pill into some honey on a joint instead of using spit and stick in the freezer for a bit, will get u good

also have this to post:

banana x true og

IMG_3081.jpg

IMG_3089.jpg

IMG_3090.jpg

IMG_3116.jpg

IMG_3104.jpg

I hate rolling, too much of an hassle, but it's the easiest to hide from anyone. You guys all using bongs/ and pipes?

Whats the difference between water pipe and bongs?

I hate rolling, too much of an hassle, but it's the easiest to hide from anyone. You guys all using bongs/ and pipes?

Whats the difference between water pipe and bongs?

"Water pipes" are what headshops often call their bongs for legal reasons... it's the same reason you might have seen signs in headshops that say stuff like "don't talk about anything illegal" and "if you don't know what something is called, don't guess, just POINT".

If you meant water pipes as in bubblers, they're more portable but don't filter as much due to the smaller chamber and generally yield smaller hits.

any videos/illustrated instructions on how to roll really really well? my major problem is the tucking part (i use king size papers by the way).

i know how to roll but my joints are usually pretty loose. i always stack them and everything, which just makes it tight on the top and pretty loose on the bottom, and then i'll shake it but that doesnt do much imo. about a month ago i was getting along pretty well but i feel i've been losing it lately. no matter how high i am though, i pretty much roll the same as when i'm not baked. i've looked around at how to roll and i'm pretty sure i've mastered the roach and i have a grinder so that's no problem, but its just really the tucking that's been fucking me over lately. i tried for the first time an automatic roller this week end and hated it, it was loose and didn't look good. I still prefer my joints to those. no but my real problem is tucking. so if you guys have any videos/illustrated instructions that really emphasize on the tucking part, it would be nice.

thanks in advance (i'll plus rep if it really matters to you).

btw, i usually roll on a whim (i like to take maximum 5 minutes or so to roll). i don't want to be rolling for 30 minutes just to get a perfect joint.

So we always smoke in the weightroom of my friend's apartment complex and the weirdest people keep walking in... Everybody smokes with us of course but it's just middle aged men or some random girls who come down hella drunk...

The unemployed middle-aged man calls himself the semi-guardian of the weightroom... I don't know how that works.

i usually roll on a whim (i like to take maximum 5 minutes or so to roll). i don't want to be rolling for 30 minutes just to get a perfect joint.

Put the weed in the paper/blunt and then make both sides of the paper touch, kind of like you're folding it in half. While you're doing that keep your fingers over the part with the weed and roll the sides of the paper up and down until the weed becomes cylindrical, when it becomes cylindrical roll one side of the paper all the way down so that it kind of tucks over the weed, then roll it up.

That's the basics, work with it from there and you'll be rolling good joints without effort.

Guest Methimphibian
paper>pieces.

always a fan of bongs though.

yah J's are nice for me if i'm splitting it with someone. but I prefer a bubbler, cuz with rolling you pretty much have to use up a certain amount of weed, but with a bubb/bong I don't have to smoke up all my stuff, pack a half bowl/full bowl etc. plus you never ever have to deal with ashing a bubb just pour out the water at the end of the day.

to roll joints, first, make the mix, whatever you want in it. then get a paper (like ocb premium long), make the roach.

then gently put the mix in the middle of the paper and put the roach afterwards, the sticking part in front of you.

then you take it with with you left hand, and flatten/spread with your right hand fingers.

now, the rolling part starts. you have to friction your index and thumb so the mix takes a round form inside the paper. don't worry about being quite strong it cannot hurt.

when it's done, take the joint with both your hands, your left thumb will make the non-sticking side at the roach fitting right under the sticking side (which means your thumb will not move) while the other thumb will make a lateral move to have the non-sticking side under the sticking one on all the joint.

when it's done, complete the joint rolling (don't worry about licking yet), make it the way you want, remove the flaws. then start licking the sticking part from outside the joint, basically by sealing what's done. now you just need to press down the mix inside the joint with a cig or a pen.

here is a video i did a few weeks ago, unfortunately not over-the-shoudler which would be better but you get the thing:

http://s492.photobucket.com/albums/rr281/julfromthehood/?action=view&current=theyseemerollin.flv

(and it usually takes half the time but i made some mistakes and was too lazy to start all over again)

one of my friend does it too. he's been rolling for a few years and his joints are always too tight and bent.

all you gotta do is be careful of a gap between the roach and the mix, and to make a homogeneous mix, then you can worry about the rest.

i need to go to the police station but i'm a bit faded.... fuck.

after smoking for quite some time that has happened to me a few times. smoking definitely doesn't help you get better and can weaken your immune system as well as agitate your throat/lungs. i'm not saying stop smoking but take it easy on the blunts and harsh smoke or that cough could stay with you for a while.

one of my friend does it too. he's been rolling for a few years and his joints are always too tight and bent.

all you gotta do is be careful of a gap between the roach and the mix, and to make a homogeneous mix, then you can worry about the rest.

i need to go to the police station but i'm a bit faded.... fuck.

yeah i'll practice tomorrow night and tell you guys how it goes and maybe take a picture. good luck with the police station, from my experience in france, the police were pretty lenient when they caught me. they just took my weed.

don't worry i wasn't going there for something weed related, i got my phone stolen and was there to fill a complain.

img4148.jpg

perfect combo

img4149.jpg