Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

see, that's not a problem with me. i smoke alone 99% of the time and no matter how big the joint is, i NEED to finish it and always am really disappointed when it's done, such a pleasure should never end.

and i can always manage to get a bit higher :cool::D:o

i see what you mean. i don't like it either. but if you were smoking my homegrown shit you'd understand it's very hard to finish it, even for a big guy with a good tolerance... especially if it's not the first one of the day !

running out of stock btw :(:(:(

fortunately i've got some good hookups but still...

zubin: verrry nice

^^ oh who knows, you talking to the girl that used to smoke an oz a week ;)

let's make a deal. when i come to france. we smoke it!!

"les cousins français complètement foncedés" haha

just picked up half an oz.

i wish you guys could smell.

3560012884_7e3b9a9cd4_o.jpg

3559201153_85228f3fa9_o.jpg

also, zubin, i gotta agree with you. when i wake up hung over, the best cure is smoking. doesn't take too long til my insides feel good again

28g a week ? vraiment ? bordel de merde ! that's what i smoked in a month (joints only) when i smoked the more. now i still smoke every day but less...

sounds doable with a bang, but only with joints... thats... a looooot of joints.

and what you pick sounds awesome. we're definitely smoking together if you come to france.

How hard would it be for a tourist to find some decent stuff in NYC (around 4th of July if it helps). Should i even bother?

Really want to sample stuff from as many places i can on my travels.

you could probably find sketchy people dealing, just hit up a sufu nyc head. lot less sketchy

And during the school year I'm like an 1/8 a month. during the summer about a quarter-half o a month.

yo selaviso you got live? I got live, no nba, but other games. what games you play on live?

NBA2K8 anyone for ps3?

How big are personal joints usually for u guys?

I find that for the smaller zig-zag joints (1-1.25width), .25g is very sufficient and alot of times is too much for the joint to handle.

And for E-Z wider 1.25, .25-.3g is sufficient enough to fully pack the joint.

Is this true for u guys?

wow half a gram in 1 joint? thats alot. With .25 in a j, that one person smoking that will def be fucked up pretty bad

wow half a gram in 1 joint? thats alot. With .25 in a j, that one person smoking that will def be fucked up pretty bad

man it's not important how much people put in their joints, it's about you knowing your tolerance. some people get high off nothing, some needs a lot. (also depends on the shit you smoking)

when i put .25 in my joint i'm high but not fucked up, i'll roll another one within the next hour.

What's some slow burning paper though?

I've tried Zig zag kings but they still burn too fast for me. swishers are about it...

just keep it moist man!

bugler rolling papers are the best IMO. the paper is thicker and easier to roll and they do last a little longer than a zig zag

I don't like thick papers, i find they make joints cheap looking hahaha.

I regularly use these:

rizla_corta_doppia_argento.jpg

maude, don't you stick two of those when you roll joints ? because i roll with ocb long premium, they're twice the same size, much more conveniant.

i do like rolling joints, and am always a tad bit proud when someone tells me thats a nice one. i usually roll it completly and lick the paper afterwards. you have more control on what you do and maybe it's even a bit easier (especially since i can't use my thumb anymore because of a bad burn that still hurts).