Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

fuck i just put lotion on and want to blaze but i screwed the top on to my mason jar super tight last time and my hands keep slipping :(

lol. also whenever someone says lotion it sounds gross. ever notice how stuff sounds different while high? lotion just sounds slimy

anybody ever have to tell a sibling they smoke?

I mena im 16 and my sister is 20. She goes to U of M and I know she partys and all that but I still think it would be weird.

I just want her to buy me a pack of rillos. :P

yeah. I'm 16 too. when I was 15, I asked my brother if he smoked, and he said he did, then I was like I do too. and now whenever he is home from school we blaze up. maybe she will, do it. good sibling bonding.

i wish me and my bro smoked at the same time.. he got over it real quick but thats not the case for me. he is 4 years older than me and its funny cuz he started smoking late (like senior year) while i started when i was in 8th grade so it would of been like smoking with a super little kid haha.

word to frozen grapes whoever posted that

yeah i tried that the other day and found it pretty cool. i sometimes smoke with my sister but she's so full of shit that it annoys me. i really hate the fact that i could be smoking with my sister all day but the fact that she's so full of shit when she's baked makes me sad.

ben, in what is she full fo shit?

my bros and i all started smoking around 12-13yo. we're like 16-19-21. i made the older of my brothers smoke for the first time when i was 14. i stopped not too long after that til i was 16. then i wasn't so comfortable smoking with them til they got 16 too, even if i knew they were smoking, i had just turned 18 and i felt like i wanted to give them a good example (by being hypocrite hahahaha).

but now, my little brother spent the week with me last week and we blazed all the time. i mean, i got it for him and he made me a little pipe haha.

so i guess we're all pretty open about it

oh sistah im jealous haha... i always wonder how dope it would be to smoke with my bro cuz we used to play mad video games together and i miss that cuz hes all serious and shit now... i know if we smoked a blunt we could go on a 28 hour game frenzy or 1000 games of nba2k9

ive only ever smoked with my brother once, but with his friends all the time :P ...i told my middle youngest brother that i know he smokes (his car smells like blunts all the time) but he wont ever admit it.

i bet he gets good shit too, fucker.

one of the best things ive eaten faded was a big cheeseburger on sourdough with a fried egg from jack n the box...im pretty sure itd be amazing with bacon too...shit any burger with bacon..and egg. fuck im so hungry now...

does in n out have eggs? anyone know?

why am i egg crazy?

voltron crew?

sorry im faded.

one of the best things ive eaten faded was a big cheeseburger on sourdough with a fried egg from jack n the box...im pretty sure itd be amazing with bacon too...shit any burger with bacon..and egg. fuck im so hungry now...

does in n out have eggs? anyone know?

why am i egg crazy?

voltron crew?

sorry im faded.

fat burger

i remember when my family caught me smokin it was by my parents too. i had a BUNCH of roaches in one of those icebreaker case thing i left it in one of my classes a teacher found it n knew it was mine called my parents/cops. Parents started flippin out beating me while chasing me in the backyard with a bamboo stick & broom(youknow those asian kinds?). Next day my sisters bf,my brother & his friends all came up to me while i was watchin t.v. "YOU SMOKE WEED HUH?" i swear i thought i was gonna get my ass beat again "YOU BEEN SMOKIN WITHOUT US?" i felt relieved then smoked a blunt with the brother & his friends. shit was in 6th grade too

For siblings, I have smoked with my older brother, smoke almost daily with my younger brother, and have discussed quite a few drugs with my older sister.

Yesterday I went for a bike ride with a friend. We hadn't made it that far when my freshly replaced inner tube popped. Since my mom's friend owns a garage between where I was and my home, we headed there to see if he could reinflate it (it was a SLiME tire).

After a few attempts, one of the mechanics walks up to the desk with my tire in had and proceeds to speak to me in Spanish. I just nodded my head and he then says, "Your eyes are small." And then he hit an imaginary joint to his mouth and I just denied it (I was high as fuck but I had drops in so there is no way they were bloodshot). My mom's friend then says, "Shut up -----, not everyone smokes... JUST ME AND YOU." At this point i'm just laughing. He says something about him being "Too high" or something. My car ended up being done so they gave me that and I just drove home.

Edit: I don't think he actually knew I was high, i'm pretty sure my mom just has talked about me smoking and he was fucking with me.

DE: I've been smoking for five years so it isn't like I can't handle myself (although I was so high at the supermarket yesterday I was having a hard time talking on the phone and using the self-checkout).

I usually go to work high as fuck now and I get paranoid thinking everyone will find out and I'll get fired even though I already know the majority of people there either do coke, smoke weed, or are serious alcoholics.

I see a lot of people come in and I can tell they are high too and I usually give them a big smile. I think it's just some mutual recognition, because they are generally the coolest customers to deal with.

The other night, I ordered a burrito to the house and the driver was high as hell (as was I, of course) we spent like 2 minutes trying to figure out how much change I would get back. I think I ended up giving him a big ass tip, but I don't remember. I doubt he noticed anyway because he could barely count back the change.

I love random encounters with other high people.

I deliver food and I go high often enough. One day the customer was talking while they figured out change and said; "I like to tip well" or something and he told me he wanted change for a twenty. I counted out three fives and was counting out the I had and he said he said the three fives were fine. He then gave me $140 for the bill and forgot the $20 change so I ended up with $125 on a 127 or so bill (I figured this out after I drove off). One of my coworkers was (gone) a cop so I haven't ever smoked while working.

I rarely encounter obviously intoxicated people. The one I remember most is last Labor day weekend a customer offered me a beer and when I declined saying I wasn't 21, he said that was fine and I then said, "I don't drive after drinking (.02 limit for under 21)" He still offered again. I declined a third time, he then handed me the money and asked me if the tip was adequate (it was five or so) and I said it was and he was like, "You sure?" And I said I was and then left. I wasn't trying to get murdered at some party!

I feel like whenever I'm really baked and trying to act normal around other people I end up just looking really high. I try and put on like a serious face. I don't know how to describe it. But, this weekend is a 4 day weekend for me=blazed every day :)