Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

it's not too hard to smuggle something when you traveling my train or bus, if you smart enough to not have anything on you and in your stuff when you cross the borders. (which is kindda easy)

We are going to drive ourselves : ( How often do people get searched at the border?

Man this summer is so much weed related:

-Me and bud want to plant a few in a backyard (outdoors for the first time. We have to do research and planning and shit soon after wednesday. We need seeds and all that shit. Plan on buying the weed growing book by Jorge Cervantes. Got any tips Faded?

-Going to be toking alot alot with many different strains from around the tri-state area

damn how can you smoke and revise ? i'm in my exam week and have smoked every night (ie not during the afternoon), and i only feel like chillin on the computer...

also for rolling, watch videos and guides. then try them yourself. see what fits you best. then, practice alone, in a calm environnment, when you have nothing to do afterwards so you have time. don't put too much mix in the joint....

i've started rollin 2 months ago because i found it anoying having too look at my friend rolling. i've seen hundreds of joints rolled in front of me before so it's a bit easier. even easier if you play guitar and type millions of character on a keyboard every month. now my joints are rolled better than some of my friends that i watched rolling joints. i still need to improve tho.

edit: felt like inserting rolled joint picture

img3602.jpg

img3552.jpg

I don't why but I can't stand the taste of lemon-lime gatorade when high. I love the stuff normally, but when high no siree. Also I smoked a fat bowl of Mr.Nice and some salvia, I spent a good hour drawing faces that I saw in the grains of wood and cut marks in my kitchen countertop

damn how can you smoke and revise ? i'm in my exam week and have smoked every night (ie not during the afternoon), and i only feel like chillin on the computer...

also for rolling, watch videos and guides. then try them yourself. see what fits you best. then, practice alone, in a calm environnment, when you have nothing to do afterwards so you have time. don't put too much mix in the joint....

i've started rollin 2 months ago because i found it anoying having too look at my friend rolling. i've seen hundreds of joints rolled in front of me before so it's a bit easier. even easier if you play guitar and type millions of character on a keyboard every month. now my joints are rolled better than some of my friends that i watched rolling joints. i still need to improve tho.

edit: felt like inserting rolled joint picture

img3602.jpg

img3552.jpg

straight and smooth. buts whats up with the numbers near the roach? pre-rolled jointz?

I always prefer to put a roach/filter on joints and blunts, but alot of my friends say that it makes the smoke harsher and nastier. I dont notice the difference. I like the roach because the pull is easier and the joint/blunt is just more structured.

can't rep freecat, but clean role for sure.

i'm getting so broke that i broke down some sketchy roaches and did some hot knives with the weed. lemon hash plant, which is normally pretty chill... but shit gives off so much resin that the knife hits made me and my buddy cough for about 15 minutes. bad times.

hot knives are still the best way to smoke if you're poor though. can get ripped off 0.1 or some shit.

freecat that looks great. I wanted to rep you for that and your badass cheap monday shades but I couldn't.

Sunday began the longest break I've taken so far this year. No smoking until June. Marijuana has really been fucking up my sleep (when I don't smoke, which is, 4 days out of the week), but I'm really glad I'm out of New York and can get some rest.

I always prefer to put a roach/filter on joints and blunts, but alot of my friends say that it makes the smoke harsher and nastier. I dont notice the difference. I like the roach because the pull is easier and the joint/blunt is just more structured.

i pretty much only smoke joints and always roll them with a filter. first, i don't think the taste is different (or i've never noticed in so many years..) also, i find it way easier. i wanna enjoy smoking my joint, i feel like filter-less i get some weed in my mouth, it's not as easy to manipulate either.

i used to put a bit of tobacco, but i haven't in 2-3 weeks. less harsh, a bit harder to roll i find sometimes (especially when you just get your weed and it's not SUPER dry). but my lungs are feeling better, i keep it in longer too :cool: