Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

i had the worst weed experience of my life 2 nights ago

did some pretty rough bong hits throughout the night. at one point in time i took one that made me cough for several minutes and want to throw up. i ended up going to my tent and going to bed even though i was at a music festival with a bunch of bands i wanted to see. still felt like shit the next morning :(

i had the worst weed experience of my life 2 nights ago

did some pretty rough bong hits throughout the night. at one point in time i took one that made me cough for several minutes and want to throw up. i ended up going to my tent and going to bed even though i was at a music festival with a bunch of bands i wanted to see. still felt like shit the next morning :(

lol what a little bitch

Jk, I had my own "fun" last night. So my friend and I had left the house to go smoke up at the elementary school a few blocks from my house (it was around midnight). When we come back, we go upstairs to get ice cream and my mom comes down, and starts saying stuff to me but I couldn't really understand her because 1. She was tired and 2. I was blazed. I guess I respond appropriately because she left pretty quickly. My friend then starts insisting that "she knows, we're fucked" and that what she was asking me was "Do you think I'm retarded?". So we go back into my basement to eat ice cream, play brawl, and watch MST3K when my dad decides to come down. Our dialogue is as follows:

"Is everything ok here?"

"...yes"

"Ok, it just seems like... nevermind, goodnight"

So at this point I'm absolutely baffled as to what the fuck either of them are playing at, because I think if they had caught me they would have been a lot more forceful in their questions and stuff. It turns out that my mom was coming down to send my dad to bed because he was playing too much L4D and then my dad came downstairs to get a coke and was just trying to be helpful.

tldr: My parents are weird

haha nice roflobster. How much is that by the way.

I have quite a bit of kief building up in my grinder too, plan on filling it to the to before i do anything with it though, probably bake some goodies with it.

: )

Guest Methimphibian
Im specifically looking for half pint sized mason jars. I'd prefer to not buy online. Where?

ur local walmart, 4 dolla make you holla:o.

and if ur worried about privacy u can use the self check out, nice and stealth:cool:

what do most of your parents think of you guys/gals smoking?

its never really been an issue for me

They know, and begrudgingly "allow" it. What I mean by this is I'm technically allowed to smoke in the house, because they're worried if they completely prohibit it I will have to go to sketchy places and be in contact with sketchy people. But if I get caught in the house, I still get in trouble. I just try not to think about the logic of it because it makes me :confused:

tldr again: my parents are weird

smoked my bong thursday night, friday night, saturday night, time to finish it off with a nice blunt on sunday :)

also, whilst high on saturday night with friends. made burgers with eggs in them. sort of like eggs in a nest. but with a burger. and good ass burger meat too from the local italian market. it was fucking delicious.

Sharpstone grinder?

Any other brands I should look at or is sharpstone the best, hands down?

I ordered one last night. After looking and asking around, it seemed like the best for the price. I got it on ebay for 19.99 and free shipping.

Spacecase and a few others seem to be better, and some have said that Sharpstones can leave metal shavings in rare cases and big stems will bend the teeth (but who would be grinding big stems anyway?) but the prices were way more than sharpstone.

They know, and begrudgingly "allow" it. What I mean by this is I'm technically allowed to smoke in the house, because they're worried if they completely prohibit it I will have to go to sketchy places and be in contact with sketchy people. But if I get caught in the house, I still get in trouble. I just try not to think about the logic of it because it makes me :confused:

tldr again: my parents are weird

hey thats still better than them freaking like others.

my parents know i smoke, i mean i never tried to hide it. But don't really want them to know how much/often i smoke so normally smoke out on the balcony or something or stuff the door, blow it out my window and light an incense ha

Sharpstone grinder?

Any other brands I should look at or is sharpstone the best, hands down?

MENDO MULCHER

if money isnt really a factor in this, i highly highly recommend the mulchers. they've been made in mendocino since 98, by some old hippies i believe. best grinder ive ever used, hands down. even when compared to sharpstones or space cases.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mendo-Mulcher-screen-kief-pollen-Herb-Grinder-grinders_W0QQitemZ140278408335QQcmdZViewItem

but hey, sharpstones are pretty damn good for the price.

what do most of your parents think of you guys/gals smoking?

its never really been an issue for me

I have actually smoked with my dad on several occasions.

It was very weird, but we ended up just grubbin hardcore and watching a movie. Typically blown thing to do.