Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

only lurked a few pages, but didn't see anything like this.

in my pottery class the pottery wheel assigned to me broke, so i did free hand for the remainder of the semester, came up with this :P

edit:pics didn't work, fix later

fuck yeah. that shit mixed is damn sweet. just make sure the crushed e pill isn't one cut with too much other junk. the effect of the mdma overpowers the thc, but you can still feel the high like a light buzz to your roll. shit is crazy.

i did it. and that was exactly how i felt. a light roll with a buzz like faded effect. It's one hell of a experience:D

fuck a grinder.

shot glass and good scissors, b.

you're bugging, grinders are essential. i've lost an acrylic and a sharpstone one, currently have a chromium crusher that's pretty good.

off topic: i've been bagged twice in the past month for bud (and some other shit), got caught slipping by undercover

i'm on double acd and every time i've been smoking on the street in manhattan i've been getting paranoid as fuck. i need to chill

i'm graduating hs in a week, gonna ball out for prom and shit. anyone have a good molly/cid hookup in ny?

^^^maybe you should stick to smoking indoors... smoking "on the street in manhattan" probably isnt a good idea, and for sure isnt worth a third offense.

but anyways... been smoking blunts and working on some new paintings like every night this week.

securedownload2.jpg

i just rolled 2 joints. one of them is pretty short and fat, the other relatively long and pretty fat. the main problem i have, like i said, is tucking. its mostly at the end of the paper that i find it tricky to tuck, i usually tuck the joint about halfway through and then go to the end and then the joint ends up being really fat on the end, which would eventually make the whole thing really fat. not sure how to explain too clearly.

the thing is i can roll standard joints pretty well. its just the king size i want to perfect. i can do the dollar bill method but i can do a better job at doing the standard joint myself. next time (tomorrow) i'll really try use all techniques

holy shit had to bump this from three pages back... come on fellow potheads, lets keep this on page one.

just took this rip about 10 mins ago at 420am.

couldnt get a full milk shot as i was trying to take hit and take photo at 420 lol

420.jpg

Guest Methimphibian

gave the club a visit yesterday, decided to try brownies(3 for $18:D), I picked the 3 fattest brownies they had, big mistake.......come home and find out 2 of them don't fit in my mason! LOL. I didn't want to break the 2 seals because I didn't plan on eating one of them till either tonight or monday, plus didn't want to mess with re-sealing and what not.

no shots of WW, no macro lens:(

pick ups

d0c17df2.jpg

fatty

3141824b.jpg

new jar

b39a9e39.jpg

such a crazy night last night, met 2 of my friends and we were gunna go to another friends to smoke in his trailer, but they wanted to go drink so we smoked on the way over to this other kids apt where there were like 10 kids chilling/playing pong, went in and smoked another bowl and ended up sitting around with a bunch of kids I barely knew passing around 2 pieces and everyone would just take turns repacking them when they were done, probably smoked about 10 bowls, then went up to the attic with 3 of my friends but the roof was blocked so we just sat in the pitch dark attic and smoked another two bowls with only light from the lighter, was sick

Guest Methimphibian
I thought that since it's has it would be alot stonger. do they come any stronger?

props on the brownie info I can't wait for mine.....

they probably do. I'm gonna try another one later today and see if it's the same.