Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

I know a kid who passed a drug test 4 days after smoking just by drinking tons of water. It's definitely doable, depends on the person.

Some places don't accept urine if it's too dilute, though.

Man I need some plugs for good weed here in Reno. I've been dry for so long, I'd even buy some shake just to roll a few spliffs.

you can buy it freely

ether is some freaky shit makes you feel like a hobo in a third world country but if it wasn't so harmful it'd be cool

Starting tolerance break. Been smoking so much for the past several months, missed only a couple days. And I'd like to think I made up for those days because I usually smoked multiple times a day.

Plus, I went through a quarter oz in a week so I need to slow down... All my friends back home are still getting the giggles, I miss it.

Plus, I went through a quarter oz in a week so I need to slow down... All my friends back home are still getting the giggles, I miss it.

after trying to t-break my way back into the giggles, i'd have to say that it doesnt work. Its almost as if uncontrollable giggling is something you only experience when you're new to weed. i could be wrong, but it's never come back to me.

also, light bulb vape... anybody ever try one?