Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Ugh, yesterday was great, so something had to go wrong today! Finished off my weed and most of my kief by myself last night. This morning I decided to clean my bowl with the rest of the isopropyl in my cabinet. After doing this I went for a long (for me at least) bike ride (would have been around 30M or so). Biking back in the general direction of my house, I looked away for a second and hit a hole just big enough that I couldn't ride over it without falling. Well, I ate it! I then had to bike 7-8 miles back to my house with a large scrape on my shoulder (quite deep for a scrape) in addition to other places. My face is bruised and scraped (partial black eye). Once I got home, I realized I was out of iso and THC. All is fine though, cleaned wounds with soap and water and then alcohol pads and I guess i'll just wait for my dealer to return. Ride ended up being cut short at around 22M.

Oh and I almost forgot that I broke my second pair of glasses, luckily my sight isn't too bad as I don't have a pair now and I don't have contacts.

Oh and wild blackberries are amazing, certainly while high and especially when also biking.

did you by chance use a white lighter?

ok basically my dad is sleeping downstairs in a 150 year old creaking house and i'm with my sister and 3 of her friends and they're being really fucking annoying and doing the uncontrollable laugh and every time i tell them to shut the fuck up, they won't listen. and they're spilling cereal all over my room. it's especially one fat chick who's annoying the shit out of me.

friend got an minor in poss. of alcohol once, just minutes after using a white lighter

i'm not usually superstitious but there's too much to prove it

last time i used a white lighter i fucked up royally rolling a 2 pape, then busted it out into a 3 pape of a smaller paper, and fucked that up too. sparked with white lighter btw

Some recent pickups:

Sage N Sour

IMG_3123.jpg

Juicy Thai

IMG_3127.jpg

Juicy Fruit x Lemon Skunk

IMG_3130.jpg

Just got a shit load of juicy fruit the other day, its pretty bomb. Hows Juicy Fruit X lemon Skunk

i knew someone was gonna say that, i should have been more specific. it's something about the heineken taste that blends really well with weed taste, like better than any other beer ever. there's a connection, maybe it's the whole holland thing but there's something there. nas would agree with me i'm sure.

i knew someone was gonna say that, i should have been more specific. it's something about the heineken taste that blends really well with weed taste, like better than any other beer ever. there's a connection, maybe it's the whole holland thing but there's something there. nas would agree with me i'm sure.

try drinking heineken on tap in the netherlands along with your spliff/joint and then you'll realize the dutch did something really good.

also, the heineken over there tastes much better. much much better.

i agree, i was saying this some time ago to a friend of mine, and i think we talked about something like hops is in the same family or genus or something like that, somehow related to mj

i agree, i was saying this some time ago to a friend of mine, and i think we talked about something like hops is in the same family or genus or something like that, somehow related to mj

yeah, both hops & cannabis are part of the cannabinacea family & hail from central asia. source: work in the store w/ the third largest beer selection in the united states. my co-workers are not only beer connaisseurs, but each one of them is also a huge stoner.

i'm glad someone pieced together the heineken/chronic connection. i mean, it obvious; those dutch know what's up. also, i just googled how to spell heineken even though it was used earlier three post above me & i have said beer sitting right in goddamn front of me. i am officially blazed.

that too but it doesn't stop me from turning into v^_^v

there is truth in this.

so i bought a bunch of dibs to munch on when faded, but woe is me. the random chicks that smoke me out in reno are missing in action. no treez to sparkz. oh how i left my heart (and weed plugs) in san francisco..

Never heard the white lighter = bad luck until recently. Friend kept telling me to not use it while we were taking bong hits but I told him to stfu because he was also the one who kept whining about how much we were smoking ("omg we're smoking more?)

got busted my paps sunday night. awkward as fuck monday morning as I explained to them why I smoke. they were understanding, but now I got myself into a situation where I'm probably going to be prescribed to some anti-anxiety meds, due to my explanation. Fuck pharmas weed works just fine. Gonna wait a bit before I bring up the option of smoking as an alternative to the meds. Figured I'd get busted eventually, better now than later. Might be missing you guys and good ol MJ for bit :(