Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

well there would be moments where i'd be watching tv and then slowly turn my head and look at my friend at the exact same moment that he'd be turning his to look at me. and then we'd look at each other and laugh but it would only last like a minute tops. that was fun.

last wednesday me and 2 homies hotboxed the shit out of the whip and it was some bomb og kush and sour d and honestly i started laughing so hard it made me feel like a kid again... we were walking into my homies house in the dark so that might of caused the laughter too cuz his parents are crazy as fuck so i was trying to be quiet and it didnt help at all.

ramble.

Guest bambam

i wanted to make hot dogs but my parents had eaten all the weiners, so i microwaved a couple of those corn dog shits and bit/pulled the 'corn' breading off the 'dog' then used them in my hotdog

i'm gonna take a weed break in either july or august when i come back to my parent'd. si u made cookies and am smoking while it takes its time to make me high. gonna be fuuuucked tomorrow when national sales starts, coping nothing because i got not monies.

i wanted to make hot dogs but my parents had eaten all the weiners, so i microwaved a couple of those corn dog shits and bit/pulled the 'corn' breading off the 'dog' then used them in my hotdog

hahahaha thats using your head man!

after trying to t-break my way back into the giggles, i'd have to say that it doesnt work. Its almost as if uncontrollable giggling is something you only experience when you're new to weed. i could be wrong, but it's never come back to me.

also, light bulb vape... anybody ever try one?

Not looking to get giggling again, but now when I get high it's just a very... mild feeling, and I just remember back when I used to get so blazed I could barely function, miss that too. I feel the effects of strong coffee in the morning more than I do a decent amount of weed.

http://sparkreport.net/2009/06/obama-signs-bill-that-will-prohibit-flavored-blunts-wraps

I'm sure everyones heard of the new bill going thru where Obamas putting a whole lotta restrictions on the tobacco industry.. Whats this mean for potheads? (other than cigarettes becoming ridiculously expensive...)

also restricts makers of tobacco products from using candy or fruit flavorings in their products

From what I can see here, grape (or any flavor) swisher is going to be banned? If so, time to stock up.... If not, I can still imagine the price going up... It already went up from $1 to $1.50 for a swisher now... either way, buying a box of swishers might not be a bad idea...

“A cigarette or any of its component parts (including the tobacco, filter, or paper) shall not contain, as a constituent (including a smoke constituent) or additive, an artificial or natural flavor (other than tobacco or menthol) or an herb or spice, including strawberry, grape, orange, clove, cinnamon, pineapple, vanilla, coconut, licorice, cocoa, chocolate, cherry, or coffee, that is a characterizing flavor of the tobacco product or tobacco smoke.”
it means move to canada. cigarettes are already over priced, our moneys worth less, so cheaper weed, and you can smoke a fat blunt... anywhere.

literally

ps.in any flavor

have any of you guys tried using those active carbon filters between the bowl and downstem (roor)? i was concerned it might filter some of the thc or build up too much resin too fast and clog the airflow, but my friend got one and he swears by it

my friend had one a while ago for his roor, before it broke.

one of the cleanest highs i've ever had, and trust me, i was baaaaaked

you have to take care of them though, they are carbon filters, they don't last forever

my friend had one a while ago for his roor, before it broke.

one of the cleanest highs i've ever had, and trust me, i was baaaaaked

you have to take care of them though, they are carbon filters, they don't last forever

They're delicate but activated carbon is cheap as shit. As long as the carbon is changed a couple times a week it'll stay in great shape. It does provide a really interesting high.

http://sparkreport.net/2009/06/obama-signs-bill-that-will-prohibit-flavored-blunts-wraps

I'm sure everyones heard of the new bill going thru where Obamas putting a whole lotta restrictions on the tobacco industry.. Whats this mean for potheads? (other than cigarettes becoming ridiculously expensive...)

From what I can see here, grape (or any flavor) swisher is going to be banned? If so, time to stock up.... If not, I can still imagine the price going up... It already went up from $1 to $1.50 for a swisher now... either way, buying a box of swishers might not be a bad idea...

wtf fuck that shit . i can't imagine this passing.

going on www.omegle.com while baked is one of the greatest things ever

I hadn't gotten the giggles in a long time until about a month ago. I thought the reason I wasn't laughing as much was because I had been smoking for a while. Turns out the people I had been around this school year just aren't funny. Now that my friend is back for the summer, I geek out all the time as we share the same brand of humor.

ain't nothin wrong with a lil marijuana :D

Thats right Devin, tell em.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTJwYl1gp78&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTJwYl1gp78&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>