Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Haha. You always make me laugh with your posts Evilcrayon.

always happy to.

6696_1164494305975_1036380095_30806144_4411717_n.jpg

not me

6696_1164494345976_1036380095_30806145_1069329_n.jpg

definitely me trying to be a velociraptor

6696_1164494665984_1036380095_30806152_1224389_n.jpg

palace of fine arts

6696_1164495105995_1036380095_30806163_2729921_n.jpg

japantown!!!! no jbeezies in sight!

it's ocean beach near fulton st and highway 1. SFC! my friend would yell at people walking near us "HEY, SEE THIS PAPER BAG?!? IT MEANS WE LIKE TO PARTY!"

I mostly smoke because my girlfriend and friends do it whenever they can. I turn it down a lot though because I get the most enjoyment out of it if I smoke it once a week or two. When I do smoke though, I like to get bombed out of skull with a tall bong and some good shit. That or drink a milkshake.

I was wondering if anybody on here had heard of the novelty of milkshakes. I guess so

I found this recipe online, it calls for a 1/2 ounce for one glass, holy shit

http://www.indobase.com/recipes/details/bhang-lassi.php

I think the real trick to doing it is with hash or kief. It could quickly be whisked into some warm milk / butter / cream to be softened / diluted, and could then be mixed in with the desired other ingredients. Definitely seems like something fun to try when I have some more kief buildup in my grinder.

Guest bambam

how much oxy du

i like being baked while on oxy cause having such strong warm blanket feeling without any visual/mental distortions kinda disorients me. takes care of opiate nausea too, its a great combo in general.

that shit is awesome man.

i don't think anyone will trip out as hard as that guy did on that lassi.

it's like, fucking cannabis. that was halarious as well though. damn travel channel

i need help. i'm out of movies to watch, only crappy anime.

i need good, simple movies like... guy ritchie films but i've seen then them all. HEIST movies are great. uhhhhh, just start naming good ones!

not a simple film, but watch sunshine directed by dan boyle. shit blew my mind when i was baked. its pretty crazy. boyle's the guy that directed slumdog millionaire.

how much oxy du

i like being baked while on oxy cause having such strong warm blanket feeling without any visual/mental distortions kinda disorients me. takes care of opiate nausea too, its a great combo in general.

not much, just like .1 or something.

i decided to go easy on it and save the rest for when i have some herb.

loves me some cigs when i'm on oxy... but they're just not quite an adequate replacement for greenery. :(

i smoked my last joint tonight before i either go visit some friends in england or come back to the city where i study (is there a name for that ?). feels kinda weird i wish i had more, but i don't feel like trying to find someone here...

200 euros in 4 days. wonder how people who do this all the time find their money. anyways it sucks to have a tolerance, i can barely feel anything anymore. got grilled by my friend's mom yesterday night. we had coke, toast and ham with butter and cheese, a cigarette over each ear and really red eyes in the kitchen. and she asked us why we had red eyes and just said we were tired and then laughed. we had just smoked a pretty big royale (hash+weed) using the rolls of OCB that you cut yourself, so much better.