Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

what kind of music do you guys listen to? ive mainly been on prog metal and hip hop for the last few years...

i love listening to all kinds of stuff... j.rocc mixes, weird/soulful breaks mixes. alot of the time ill get high and play stuff on a system, thinking about mixing. oldish electro and even techno has always been a favorite since i heard cybotron way back. ive been loving the re-emergence of this style, as an influence in new music

examples:

BGC6zvYtDlU

jttPunNogKw

Ee00pAteBxU

also love zoning out to steppers while im faded

nx3T2NZZvgg

2Z1DgBeatOU

http://www.factmag.com/2011/02/14/fact-mix-222-urban-tribe/

this mix is great too if you want more of that electro-ish shit he's talking about. i've smoked a shitload to this mix hahah :)

i might just be high right now but i cant get enough of this shit. something about the repetition is really hypnotizing.

Do you have a link with the mp3? It's been taken down.

some love chubbs, some hate him. i personally love the shit he puts out video wise, etc.

hes got a lot of stuff on youtube and different websites.

heres the link to DD: http://dailydank.com/

who is chubbs and what does he do

hooked up my buddha vape to my bong today, kicking myself for not trying it earlier. since it's a whip style I just stick it into the stem kinda and use my fingers to create a tight seal. if you have 14mm opening I think it would work perfectly.

passing on some knowledge to anyone who might benefit :P

grabbed some "green goddess" which id basically compare to green crack just a little stronger than the gc ive had.

anyone use glass king size clear rolling papers? got a pack last night, super easy to roll and they burn very slow... yet also burn the shit outta your throat. wouldnt recommend to anyone rofl.

grab one of these dude. i've wanted to try that combo for a long time, how'd it go?

moving into my new apartment sunday, officially ending my 3 month t-break :). time to pick up some nice house glass, any NYC heads have store recommendations?

Large selection at this one shop by the ACE Spring stop. I think it's on Spring.

You down to have a smoke session. Other NYC heads as well!

yeah i've made it once with milk, felt like a solid vape high and was delicious, add honey for extra deliciousness. picked up a fat eighth from this girl and the buds smell so good, they're frosty light green, and when i put 'em through my grinder you can see their purple insides.

Yes. It's the same idea as making butter on the stovetop, but using cream instead of butter. Mix cream and honey with the tea. I use chai to cover the earthy plant taste.

I may enjoy tea more than any other edible. It's easy and there's the calming effect of drinking a nice hot cup of tea.

never had this happen before

this kid took a big creamy waterfall to his face before we found out it was only his third time smoking. he coughed for a solid ten minutes before sitting upright against a dirt embankment, and then proceeded to ask all of our names with a really crazed look in his eye. then he became completely unresponsive and basically collapsed, face first, in a contorted position in the grass and just passed the fuck out for 20 mins. when he woke up he couldn't even talk or give a thumbs up, just barely poke his thumb out.

we bought the kid a jumbo slurpy which he completely demolished while we waited for him to come to. turns out he thought the entire universe had ended and somehow god had come and saved him!

scary at the time because of how quickly he just collapsed, but damn! pretty funny shit.

I buy the teabags at my local spot and use just water like I would for normal tea and it works how I would like it to. A nice calm high for some morning reading or whatever. I've never tried making a milk based chai but that makes a lot more senses.

Since I'm lazy I'm just going to get one at starbucks tomorrow and then drop a teabag in it. And use one of the THC honey sticks as well. That should get me proper baked.