Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

^ Word of advice, don't fuck with Adderall + Anything else.

You'll be fine in the long run, but it's usually not a fun time.

i do this all the time! not bad... if anything a good way to calm down before going to sleep.

i spent the day working on adderall, then friends house for some keg & green at 12, now i'm back here doing my essay.

adderall does get trippy at first w/ weed, but then becomes easy to handle... yadadamean?

i do this all the time! not bad... if anything a good way to calm down before going to sleep.

i spent the day working on adderall, then friends house for some keg & green at 12, now i'm back here doing my essay.

adderall does get trippy at first w/ weed, but then becomes easy to handle... yadadamean?

You're right, but at the same time it's all about your mental chemistry. If you aren't in the right mindset it's only going to be bad, especially if you are sleep deprived. That's like staying awake for 12 hrs then ripping a couple lines to keep going, not necessarily going to hurt you, but it might.

these are a local's cross of an elite LA con female and cup winner

Chocolope (cannalope haze x chocolate thai) male. tested mom and pops before ever planting these

i think those pics are in this thread too....

yeah they definitely changed shape a bit from those earlier samples to the

ones still finishing. all these were completely homogeneous though... even before flowering. this was just a strong strong plant.

wanting to keep going after death!

gym shorts - thanks :D u should actually rep suzie for taking care of these while i was gone... :o

what are you eating while high?

last night went as follows:

- Sourdough Jack w curly fries and Oreo shake

- Honey Bunches of Oats (without milk, it kinda sucked)

- Subway sweet onion teriyaki

- Yogurtland

- Yogurtland round 2

- Twix with Arizona Iced Tea

This was all between 7pm-1am

Only place that was open:

29pf1pg.jpg

skipped french class, wake & bake'd followed by sending really obnoxious txt messages to my friend who has a show going on on the uni's radio station right now. i told him to "STOP BEGIN SUCH A HOMO & PLAY NO MO PHEONIX" and put on "SUM GUCCI MANE, YOU FUCKIN' HIPSTER."

today is a good day.