Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

the only time i really look at superfuture is when i'm sitting down at the computer smoking medicine. if you find yourself doing the same kind of stuff regularly phen3n perhaps you should be more of an active stoner. plus one thing that my girlfriend had to cut down on is the late night snack attack. i guess our bodies digest poorly when we are asleep. i eat grapes and ride my bike and seem fine.

the one thing about becoming an active stoner is that you might find yourself not wanting to get active until you are stoned which is another can of worms. this tends to happen after blazing somewhat regularly for a few months.

hmm maybe ill start swimming while high. seems fun/relaxing

hell yeah it is

in my old town there was a lake that nobody really went to, and it was incredible. we'd stand up to our knees in the shallow section while smoking blunts and then proceed to swim in beautiful ass water, yes, beautiful ass water

i started blazing somewhat regularly in the past few weeks and ive gained hella fat. i wonder if healthy foods will satisfy my munchies. cant imagine eating a salad while high. fruits would be a good choice

I gained some weight when I first started medicating. Now I've got it under control. Sometimes I'll still eat a gallon of ice cream, but a lot more often I'll have a pear or raspberries or plums or some other fruit. Doing physical activities helps offset the munchies induced fat as well, and riding bikes, swimming, etc are all amazing while stoned.

I can walk for miles when blazed. just crusin. getting into the melody of cars passing by and my feet hitting the pavement. noddin my head to the beat. walkin for hours. i can't really bike when high, always crash. forget that i'm biking and i stop paying attention to the road. hit quite a few mailboxes.

woahhh I smoked yesterday for the first time in 3 months. a bowl on a brooklyn balcony. two hits and I was gone.

probably won't make it a regular thing like last semester and the summer but I'm thinking every thursday could be a good way to relax for the week, chill, and listen to some records.

The past few times I was drunk as hell and then smoked a blunt, it was almost a guarantee puke sesh. It just gets me too fucked up.

cosigned. crossfading gives me the spins like a motherfucker. but i'd much rather get stoned than drunk, so normally that's what i go with

My homie went to TX earlier this year and chilled/smoked with Willie Nelson. When he came back home, he received a package from Willie and it contained one of those Silver Surfer Vapes. quite a gift. He wont let anyone use it though, it's his memorabilia haha.

thats dooope. but unchill that he wont let anyone use it. that's not what Willie would have wanted

Guest Methimphibian
@dom

Went to MO a couple weeks ago. I just took out my shit and started grinding and I heard this weird cracking noise. Turns out my batch that I picked up had some seeds in it.

med organics? wow, that's weak, and un-professional.