axtsang

man i'd fight God for an original trainwreck cut from arcata...... f.uck

if you've got a beard.... or any semblance of a heart remaining just

send me up a couple seeds u have lying around from your

"city of gold" :D:D

fddovo.jpg

munchies strikes again

dumpling overload

Lets stop with the food posting, there is a billion Food treads on sufu no need to turn this one into a what are you eating while high thread. People get high and get the munchies, we get it.

Personally I don't get the munchies. so thats how high my interest are on this subject.

Green Cross came through over the weekend and dropped off some stuff. There were these "THC pills" that basically looked like kief packed inside a gel capsule. Anyone here ever try those before?

Anyway, I didn't try it, but my homies ingested it with hot tea and they said it had absolutely zero effect. whats up with that?

Maybe it would've been better if we just opened the capsules and sprankled it on a bowl.

Green Cross came through over the weekend and dropped off some stuff. There were these "THC pills" that basically looked like kief packed inside a gel capsule. Anyone here ever try those before?

Anyway, I didn't try it, but my homies ingested it with hot tea and they said it had absolutely zero effect. whats up with that?

Maybe it would've been better if we just opened the capsules and sprankled it on a bowl.

yea whats the deal on pills anyway do they actually work, and do they get you higher than smoking tree?

So I am assuming you guys got the "Gel Caps" from The Green Door which are 3 for $12. Now think about that. Assuming your friends took 1 per person, would you assume they would become incredibly high off $4 of weed? Those pills are made for people with chronic pain from serious illnesses. They are designed to help peoples appetites and general pains. It is not intended to give you the regular head high acquired after smoking.

There are some pills that I have tried which are actually a bit different. I was given a free sample at Going Green in Corte Madera. I was told that the woman who makes them cooks the THC up with some sort of oil or something and puts them into the caps. Anyways, they seem to have a more desirable effect than the Green Cross Gel Caps. I will post a picture the next time they give me one. Hope this helps a bit. Also, there are plenty of other delivery services in SF/ Bay Area. Go to http://www.pcfrm.org for an updated list of all dispensaries in California as well as delivery services, doctors, and attorneys.

So I am assuming you guys got the "Gel Caps" from The Green Door which are 3 for $12. Now think about that. Assuming your friends took 1 per person, would you assume they would become incredibly high off $4 of weed? Those pills are made for people with chronic pain from serious illnesses. They are designed to help peoples appetites and general pains. It is not intended to give you the regular head high acquired after smoking.

There are some pills that I have tried which are actually a bit different. I was given a free sample at Going Green in Corte Madera. I was told that the woman who makes them cooks the THC up with some sort of oil or something and puts them into the caps. Anyways, they seem to have a more desirable effect than the Green Cross Gel Caps. I will post a picture the next time they give me one. Hope this helps a bit. Also, there are plenty of other delivery services in SF/ Bay Area. Go to http://www.pcfrm.org for an updated list of all dispensaries in California as well as delivery services, doctors, and attorneys.

never had them, I was wondering about thc pills in tablet form, unless they only come in capsules

I like that all these weed people steal their names from environmental groups.

it's a clever disguise. think about it - you never go "HEY LETS GO TO TIMMYS HOUSE TO BURN AND INHALE SOME MARIJUANA SMOKE", you make up some clever codewords, like "you tryna blow?" or "wanna go [handquotes]study?[endhandquotes]". both of which can mean any multitude of things, especially the first.

so anyways, I'm curious... what do you and your friends say when they want to smoke? (except the obvious:wanna SMOKE?) any unique or weird codewords? between my friends, we usually just say "are you tryna..." and they already know what word comes next.

so anyways, I'm curious... what do you and your friends say when they want to smoke? (except the obvious:wanna SMOKE?) any unique or weird codewords? between my friends, we usually just say "are you tryna..." and they already know what word comes next.

we use various sayings relevant to scientific research, i.e. getting high is scientific research, buying bud is accumulating data, it's pretty fun the more complex you get

back-crossing offspring with parent stabilizes genes ..... most consistent phenotypes.

....but what exactly do you mean by inbreeding ?

to be honest i'm not exactly sure my self. i woke up with this idea that inbreeding among og kush strains was a serious problem in southern california. i have no idea if that was a dream or if i read/heard that somewhere. :confused::confused::confused:

i guess, does constantly breeding the same exact strain weaken the genetics, like say it would among purebred dogs?

i guess, does constantly breeding the same exact strain weaken the genetics, like say it would among purebred dogs?

over time, breeding the same exact strain is like incest, so yeah it would genetically weaken. unless the plants are cloned, then you could go on forever replicating them

right now i'm sitting in psych class high as kite listening to this old bag of a substitute teacher who is blathering on about autism

wut dee heyell

why can't ATL be like CAL :(

months and months of beasters, no end in sight.

better than nothing, I suppose, but this thread makes me want to move.

you're just looking the wrong place my friend...plenty of heads to be found here. albeit more expensive (20/g), but better than those beasters. pm me if you need a hook, i go to Tech.