Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

if you've got cool girl friends to smoke with it's cool.

for me it's either

- they always want to smoke but never pay back anything not even a drink or anything and don't even say thanks, alright like it's my job

or

- they're cool but don't inhale the smoke and it's very irritating

from a girls point of view, its nice when a guy will smoke us out...but we dont really owe them anything as it was their choice to smoke us or not.

but, it makes me happy so ill flirt a lil so make them smile....make some conversation then be out. i cant stay long anywhere anyway--but its a good way to be able to leave.

^^^

Nothing is owed, but it is cool when someone recips. In most cases when I don't have green if I throw up a five people always try to turn it down, but I insist as i'd much rather throw five to a homie that has got my back and wants to smoke me up than someone who expects it.

vJzIYv_mE04

yeah it's not that much about paying or anything but more about showing just a lil bit of gratitude which some don't and even treat you like a pothead i really hate that. i'm always eager to share with my friends, guys or gals, but selfish girl from uni... hum no.

lol i get what you mean, im not selfish at all and im always asking if they want snacks or ill treat for munchies. and if i dont have cash and im driving i get them to where they're going.

and i always say thank you!!!

when i was in school my patended line to chicks was, "want to go smoke a joint"?

Fuck waiting for them to say thanks, get em to your room, blaze, if they are cool and down, fuck.

You will not get a much better thank you than that.

lol i get what you mean, im not selfish at all and im always asking if they want snacks or ill treat for munchies. and if i dont have cash and im driving i get them to where they're going.

and i always say thank you!!!

now thats what im talking about

reminds me of some girl i used to work with- she always had a place to blaze , a great host and loved cooking.

fuck what ever happened to her:confused:

Nice blunt du

It's been a few days since I've smoked. Stuck in a fucking house with 4 kids, one being a newborn. I'm at my sister's place until the 11th, so I can't smoke at all. No connects here in the fucking suburbs. No car. Not much money anyway.

Stressed from moving and all I want is a fucking blunt.

some brian jonestown massacre. had a cool walking-to-the-beat thing going after my session the other night. Best part is all the layers in their music - you either have to see them live or be stoned to realize there's 3-4 guitars going at all times, it all flows together that well.

fall afternoon-after-class smoking music lately:

also: a hella lot of memory tapes, the xx, pinback, & (as mentioned) new order. not everyone's cup o' tea when it comes to chillin, but i dig 'em.

Hmm, never thought of giving new order a spin. Playin true faith and yelling at fucking ugly bitches while on illicit substances would give mad Pat Bateman steez