Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

i walk so much more when i'm baked than when i'm not. ^yeah, biking is really fun.

Me nd my friends used to think (and I'm pretty sure theres some truth to this) that u don't get high until you walk around. like right after you smoke, if you just sit in the same place u won't be as high but when you get up and walk around you're like WHOA... I'M FKN BLASTED RIGHT NOW.

reminds me how we used to smoke at my friends apartment backyard-thing, and we would get SO MUCH higher after climbing the stairs up to his room.

EDIT: found this kind of interesting

n4NYBIIwYjU

yeah it's like you're high but you can't tell because you haven't tried doing something usual of which you know the sensation it gives you when you're not high. but yeah when you smoke at dusk and then you go out and the sun is shining it's like whoaah what the fuck.

i just bought weed for the first time. last night i had to look up words such as dub, quad, dime

Ahh you always remember your first time

I smoked out my fiancees mom last weekend ( she got high as fuck), and laughed to the point she almost peed herself twice

And now she wants me to score her some of the same weed for her own personal consumption..

Awesome...

I don't even remember my first time buying

anyway. just got my first paycheck from my new job, going to hopefully be picking up a quarter of strawberry cough later today.

had to get out of bed and go to the local highschool unshowered to pick my sister up sick, was awful.

thuglife lets blaze im in cerritos haha

aww well i stopped because im getting drug tested soon.

but if/when i start back up, im down.

cerritos parks are some of my favorite places to smoke at.

except you gotta try and be a more lowkey, the neighbors and cops are bitches.

Guest Methimphibian
time to learn some more... heres some shit called honey bud, buds drenched and super saturated with earwax. some nasty shit for a serious high:

fwb? I need to try this for real haha.

Shopping is fun and not so fun when your high. Especially when Safeway is gonna close in 20 minutes. I'm just gonna have to force myself to make some difficult decisions.

it's no fun when you're at the grocery store and buy too much snacks and end up broke.

btw i scored, 4 or 5g something, a bit expensive, but tastes very good and has a perfect high

img5711bc.jpg