Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

dang. that's pretty extreme. i hate getting muchies when i smoke, but i found a trick that works (for me at least). i usually try to eat something before i smoke so i won't go on a food rampage after sesh. it also helps with settling the food in my stomach.

one of my pot buddies is a fucking joke

he's a baller status business owner

i'm a college student without a job

i usually pick up an eighth once a week and even though thats all ive got i'm down with sharing a bowl since they usually do the same but this fucker has gotten to the point of conveniently forgetting he's got his weed in his pocket.

he's fucking scrooge.

GOD DAMN IT HE FINISHED MY NORTHERN LIGHT

one of my pot buddies is a fucking joke

he's a baller status business owner

i'm a college student without a job

i usually pick up an eighth once a week and even though thats all ive got i'm down with sharing a bowl since they usually do the same but this fucker has gotten to the point of conveniently forgetting he's got his weed in his pocket.

he's fucking scrooge.

GOD DAMN IT HE FINISHED MY NORTHERN LIGHT

yeah man, i got friends that come around to smoke but they never bring shit because "its not safe to drive with weed"... "hey can u pack us a bowl?"

yeah man, i got friends that come around to smoke but they never bring shit because "its not safe to drive with weed"... "hey can u pack us a bowl?"

I smoke out my friends all the time. Last night was one of the few times they smoked me out with their bud that they got for free. But still kept asking me where my bud was. I had to answer multiple time that I didn't know where it was. It was a major buzzkill having to keep explaining I had no weed. Stingy ass peoples when they got weed but they like to try and kill my eighths when i roll through.

I smoke out my friends all the time. Last night was one of the few times they smoked me out with their bud that they got for free. But still kept asking me where my bud was. I had to answer multiple time that I didn't know where it was. It was a major buzzkill having to keep explaining I had no weed. Stingy ass peoples when they got weed but they like to try and kill my eighths when i roll through.

shit that don't sound like friends to me.

^^ I hate people like that. People who never contribute or are always conveniently getting smoked out. I have a friend like this, his parents are fuckin ballin' but he never fades or has like 2-3 dollars and smokes anyway. Worst part is he's fucking addicted to weed, he fuckin group-hops and smokes at least 5-6 seshs a day. LOLOL funniest part is that he always seems to call us right after we cop. And then he comes to whereever we're smoking and tries to get in on it. We have this insidejoke/conspiracy theory that our dealer (which this friend introduced us to and they're good friends) calls him up after we pick up the sac and then he calls us.

And this guy has skimped us before (not fading when he goes to cop, taking a nug for himself) and admits to it. I don't get why we haven't kicked this fucker out our group yet. I mean he's a pretty cool guy but sometimes he pulls some shady business that makes me go WTF?

^^ Then you should let him know that he's pulling some shady business. Don't let it go unsaid. After a while, he'll just get used to it, like it's routine which is a lose-lose situation for you. Don't let that happen. Friends are friends for a reason, they can handle your constructive criticism. The ones worth keeping... atleast.