Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

This is going to sound stupid, but here goes nothing. Lately every time I smoke I get depressed and think negative thoughts. It's just not fun like it used to be so I'm going to take a break and see if that stops it. Anybody maybe know why it's like this now? I'm not like this sober, just when I'm high.

experienced this for a bit too, and a break was what fixed it for me. Just get into the swing of things without it for a while, maybe a few weeks.

man i haven't smoked like in two years. i kinda lost count.

i kinda don't miss it 'cause i feel a lot healthier and clear-headed, but i would be a tremendous liar if i said i didn't miss the buzz

i probably won't smoke anymore as far as i can see unless i take a trip to amsterdam or something

I've confess that the longest break I've took in 15 years is about a month. Maybee another one is in order.

Any asthmatics(sp) on this thread? How do u feel dosha effects this? Or when u have a caught. From my own personal experience I feel like it either helps or doesn't effect it negatativly.

coupla things finished had a chance to sample some new strains....

observe:

mexican sativa

pulled early early off a small plant outdoors.... not very potent

but it was free so......."later dude"

mxst.jpg

durban skunk (durban poison x skunk)

silly sweet smelling like a chocolate fruit candy-bar:p. no foul skunk smell came through from the father...

pulled a little early as well.

dskunk.jpg

cannadential (cannalope haze x l.a. confidential)

yowza. the LA genetics definitely more evident in this cross.

strong floral bouquet demon.....smells like the first flower of your

lover ever gave you on valentine's day (??) ((yeah))

cannad.jpg

jack flash (herer x flashback)

our jar's current staple......... enough of this always got me feelin like the inside of a tender porkchop sammich.... some popped grease homie.

like i'm takin a nap on the sun:cool:

jflsr2.jpg

jflsh1.jpg

hashplant

this....the candy anvil in the pocket. uhh.... yep.

cchplt2.jpg

hplantd.jpg

hpln1.jpg

don't mind the awkward appearance........ got ze tooly pokin.... hiding this under her skirt

hpund.jpg

andd always mix to acheive adequate fuckulation:mad::mad::eek:

jointdr.jpg

jointdr2.jpg

2 infinity and beyond. peace:D

yeah, illustrator is dope.

here's a train I made in illustrator last year when I was still a GDES major:

picture6pg.png

(pic looks shitty cuz its just a screencap)

and new ounce pickup:

picture5e.png

was gunna post a pic last night but I guess I was too fried, damn this shit smokes good.

[

Sooo since it was raining all yesterday I decided to start a little project. I had this left over Humboldt Hash that I wanted to smoke, but I had nothing to smoke with. While browsing the internet I see this video of someone making a Sobe Waterfall.

V7QlvfPV7Oo

Needless to say right after I saw that video I put like 5 layers on and marched to The liquor store to get a sobe. I also bought one of these bad boyz http://djeep.com/ (greatest disposable lighter I have ever used). This 2 dollar smoking device had me blazed after 1 full bottle.