Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

every day for 3 years

bout that way for me too.

the experience was worth it. i may or may not try it again. i tried it the first time 2 or 3 nights ago and just kinda leaned back in my chair and felt like there was this whole world over my shoulder in my consciousness but if i turned my head it wouldn't be there. so i sat there for a minute picturing it but i knew it'd be gone if i looked, so i never did. i never really left mentally, though apparently i was mumbling, slow-mo talking most of the time. i remember trying to say things but my friends were just laughing at me, so i felt kinda weird about it.

the 2nd time, last night, i got what i wanted, which was a total out of body experience. i haven't had an easy time letting go of my mind from anything else in a good while...not the way i wanted to, at least, since the first time i tried shrooms. this was a crazy experience. it did not feel good, but i reached the end of my personal universe, and i feel a sense of accomplishment.

almost every day, definitely every day when i was in college but i have more responsibility and it's not constantly around me now so i skip a day here and there.

never done salvia but my friend did it and thought he was melting into the couch and couldn't move at all. he said there were like cheeseburgers flying at his face and shit, there are many drugs i'd rather do than salvia.

yesterday i was smoking, coming back at 6 from a party. and with my housemate we figured that the best amount of joints is always an odd number. 1, 3, 5, 7...

what do you think ?

I think it'd be really cool to whip out a video camera every time a group of people are stoned and just capture interviews and stuff. People say some really profound things that I never remember. Last night, I was talking to my friend about people who are stoned ALL the time. Like, there is never a time when they are not stoned...and I guess aspects of a person's personality are different when they are high, so their regular personality is kind of suppressed. what happens when they stop smoking, are they just a completely different person? there are people walking amongst us, stoned, all the time, and we don't even know it. that is so awesome.

but yeah I'd love to make a documentary about all of this, just marijuana culture but Idk I couldn't put it up on youtube or something it would be kind of incriminating to a lot of people.

yesterday i was smoking, coming back at 6 from a party. and with my housemate we figured that the best amount of joints is always an odd number. 1, 3, 5, 7...

what do you think ?

Fuck 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 or even 10 joints. I'll have 11. 11 is always good. 11 joints for me and I am happy, 12 unhappy, 13 more so.....but yeah 11 is good. I like 11.

11 joints are good. No doubt.

I think it'd be really cool to whip out a video camera every time a group of people are stoned and just capture interviews and stuff. People say some really profound things that I never remember. Last night, I was talking to my friend about people who are stoned ALL the time. Like, there is never a time when they are not stoned...and I guess aspects of a person's personality are different when they are high, so their regular personality is kind of suppressed. what happens when they stop smoking, are they just a completely different person? there are people walking amongst us, stoned, all the time, and we don't even know it. that is so awesome.

but yeah I'd love to make a documentary about all of this, just marijuana culture but Idk I couldn't put it up on youtube or something it would be kind of incriminating to a lot of people.

I think it varies a lot by person. There are people i know who when stoned have almost no difference in personality then when sober, and i know people who act completely different. Something would change, but i definitely think the amount of personality change between being sober and high depends on deep internal beliefs / conflicts etc etc.

^^^ that's weird cuz I could only see myself smoking more I was working a job rather than going to school. Idk with school I feel a ton of responsibility and even if I'm not in the classroom, the intellectual responsibility permeates pretty much throughout the entire day, whereas work...you kind of leave it at your doorstep, no homework, studying, etc.

man usually I feel so dumb after a long weekend of inebriation but today I really feel great. weather is shitty, but other than that I feel pretty good. going to hit up the gym, study for economics, hit the sack. just wrote my longest short story and I'm hoping to enter it in some contests.

but yeah back to the documentary, I always ask my pothead friend (who smokes everyday) questions about his lifestyle and it is so interesting. he told me he used to be so much more motivated before he started smoking everyday, and now everyday he wakes up and just feels so tired. like it really is a different lifestyle the more and more I think about it. as an experiment I want to try smoking everyday for a week but I think I would just get really burnt out. "Interview With a Pothead" is what I would call it, haha. I've just had so many good conversations with stoned people.

i have a friend that is high 24/7. the thing with him tho is that smoking helps him get straight A's. im sure there are some kids like this on sufu. smoking before and after class is routine, but he HAS to smoke a blunt before exams. it puts him in "the zone". idk how he does it.

capa, i dont think smoking everyday will burn you out. i smoke pretty much every day and im fine. i only smoke at night tho, never during the day time (if i have stuff to do).

ive been sick lately so im not smoking until im well again. ive been having the most vivid crazy ass dreams. i forget this always happens when you take a break.

capa, i dont think smoking everyday will burn you out. i smoke pretty much every day and im fine. i only smoke at night tho, never during the day time (if i have stuff to do).

ive been sick lately so im not smoking until im well again. ive been having the most vivid crazy ass dreams. i forget this always happens when you take a break.

I get burnt really quickly. Like 2-3 days in a row and the aftermath is me just completely spaced out for the entire day. I mean, I don't even smoke that much, but it's just such a great experience to be able to see the world from a different perspective. I feel like on weekends I am a completely different person, but it's all good.

i have a friend that is high 24/7. the thing with him tho is that smoking helps him get straight A's. im sure there are some kids like this on sufu. smoking before and after class is routine, but he HAS to smoke a blunt before exams. it puts him in "the zone". idk how he does it.
phycologists talk about something called "same state recall" or something like this. its basically exactly what it sounds like, that if you learn something in one state (ie high) chances of you recalling the info are greater once youre high again. ive experienced this many a time- finding a friends house for the first time, somewhere completely unfamiliar, stoned, like as in going to a party, and remembering my way back. try to drive to that friends house a second time, sober, im like where the fuck is this place?

and in highschool i pretty much got faded before school every single morning i could afford to, did homework high too, and when it came time for tests... you get the idea.

there are some exceptions though, i got stoned before my sat's- 700 on english, 660 on the essay.... 500 on math :rolleyes: i did the same for my AP english exam for college credit, 4/5. now, i dont know if it makes numbers hard for everyone or if it just improves each ones strong points, like myself w/writing but alls i know is fuck math stoned.

who heres ever had a terrible time trying to order/divvy up dough for the order at a wendys drive through in a car packed full with a bunch of faded as fuck kids? i know i have, fucking anxiety attack in the making

I get burnt really quickly. Like 2-3 days in a row and the aftermath is me just completely spaced out for the entire day. I mean, I don't even smoke that much, but it's just such a great experience to be able to see the world from a different perspective. I feel like on weekends I am a completely different person, but it's all good.

SHITS WEAK. lets smoke nig i was just at nyu

what you all are forgetting though is theres so many types of weed with different effects. some weed gets me straight retarrrrrrrrded to where i dont want to keep a conversation with a sober person because im just on way too much of a different level to do so, and would rather space out listening to electronic music.

then others i just feel dope as fuck and i can get my work done and run my errands and everything i needa do in a day.

both are awesome.

there are some exceptions though, i got stoned before my sat's- 700 on english, 660 on the essay.... 500 on math :rolleyes: i did the same for my AP english exam for college credit, 4/5. now, i dont know if it makes numbers hard for everyone or if it just improves each ones strong points, like myself w/writing but alls i know is fuck math stoned.

I'm an engineering major there is no chance I could ever smoke and retain any info from class or do anything productive when it comes to engineering.
who heres ever had a terrible time trying to order/divvy up dough for the order at a wendys drive through in a car packed full with a bunch of faded as fuck kids? i know i have, fucking anxiety attack in the making
too many fuckin times, once we paid for our food and drove off without even getting the food...retarded

what you all are forgetting though is theres so many types of weed with different effects. some weed gets me straight retarrrrrrrrded to where i dont want to keep a conversation with a sober person because im just on way too much of a different level to do so, and would rather space out listening to electronic music.

speakin the truthhh

I dont know if its my tolerance, but if I force myself to concentrate on something specific like midterm material blazed, it will not only make the material more entertaining, but ill remember that shit all week. Just dont give in to the laziness. Always stay productive.

yeah i would love to have records of conversation with friends, talking together, but about different things and act like if it made sense. but i don't know if a documentary would be interesting tho.

me and two of my friends hotboxed a shower that was pretty much the smallest shower unit you can imagine but with a tightly sealed door except for the top, which we duct-taped shut except for a small hole for a straw (for added smoke from two other tokers)

the point is a. I got superstoned and b. we had the same exact conversation about videotaping people when they're stoned because so many interesting things come up