Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

i'm hoping that one day weed's gonna be legal everywhere and we'll be able to ship it all over the world

i'm hungry for some exotic shit tonight daaaaaaaaamn

im waiting for the day i can walk into a 7-11 and buy a pack of marlboro 420's :D

25df35de87aa441L.jpg

i havent smoked all day and cannot smoke again till sunday evening. longest ive been without in a long time. :(

so ive heard of people shipping weed to friends from norcal to socal or whatever but has anyone really done it? my buddy said they just put it in a medicine container and shipped it but i dont know how that would even pass. he showed me the packaging that it came in but i dont believe it still...

anyways has anyone here done that? i want to send my buddy some weed and he lives in portland but yeah that whole weed by mail is just sketchy to me.

anyone stupid enough to do it by usps deserves to get caught...

edit: I don't know about weed, cause it's smelly, but I know you can ship pills via UPS or an equivalent with no problem. Weed should be fine in a medecine container though. Maybe double bag it with a ziploc? UPS doesn't really care, they want your money!

just do the carl method

buy a half zip of Oregons finest, a jar of peanut butter and a jar of jelly.

-remove labels

-scoop out some peanut butter

-triple bag the chronic

-place inside jar of peanut butter

-package in shoe box

-ship to yourself back home in Kentucky as a gift of homemade peanut butter and jelly

works everytime

i dont know how in the fuck they manage to calculate that 16 pounds of dro is 145K??

what the fuck thats over 9K a pound, thats damn near cocaine prices

ridiculous, just legalize the shit and let it grow free mon

and selaviso

why you want to send weed to portland of all places, portland has the funk for sure, you're homeboy just dont got the connect

yeah he gets bombs but this place is his home. he needs some socal lovin haha.

oh by the way anyone catch that tommy chong documentary? i think it was on showtime. pretty good.

I've used UPS and just sent quarters in a lb of coffee.

Helped me through some rough times :)

since most places dont use dogs to sniff out packages, this is how dogs are used at airports/borders. police train dogs to sniff out packages that are mixed with other items such as weed in coffee container. if it was packaged by itself, it wouldnt be sniffed out.