Really Stupid PMs You've Received

englandmj7

anybody who ever says i can has _________ (ESPECIALLY cheezburger) to try to be funny deserves to be brutally tortured by being dipped into a dip frier and be forced to watch their new raw denims be washed in a WASHING MACHINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WITH

SPIN

CYCLE

it wont hurt them if they dont know shit about raw denims, they will be like...nice pre-wash denim, soft and comfy. But i do like the deep dip fry portion of the torture..nice.

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in reponse to this thread:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=58449

what was the retail on it ?
it was the 07 season ?

is yours brand new ?

this jacket came out in 1992 ?

do you know how much it would cost to get one and is there a point lol

thanks for the help

are you kidding me

nope i got no idea about this stuff u know where and how much i could get it for

I actually have one, size 46. I am selling it for $3400 shipped, because it was one of Hedi's better pieces.

no, as I said, it is 1992 F/W. Mine is in as-new condition.

holy fuck bitch just doesn't stop.

i really wish we could start over. i have absolutely nothing against you and wish you no ill. i am so new to this thing and it was my mistake to post something like what i posted. i've learned my lesson.

i also should have let all those really mean comments go, and didn't even KNOW about reps until after i got a zillion negative ones. literally my first day doing this, so i learned my lesson.

you are obviously passionate about fashion and i totally appreciate that. please consider this peace offering. the reason why i wanted to join this was just to have an outlet, and i really didn't mean to start off on such a negative foot. i'm not a bad person, and i know you aren't either. let's stop saying unnecessarily derogatory things to each other, please? straightforward feedback is always appreciated, however.

from what i can garner, people comment about going "soft" on someone because they are a girl. that's not what i'm asking...i just want to explain to you that i'm a person and i'm learning and you are actually helping me to figure this place out, so thanks.

anyway...thanks for reading this and i hope you have a nice weekend.

--p

i really don't mean to be a dick here, but you don't appear to have learned a lesson. this board doesn't suffer mediocrity well, and i'm speaking from experience. I've taken licks from people on here because i wasn't up to the par that's been set by people who came before me. what you wear isn't mediocre just by board standards, its boring by everyday standards. sit back, stop arguing, if you really want to change than look around for a bit, and if you decide that you're happy with the way that you look than good for you (seriously) and don't bother with this site. that's the most honest and real advice i can give you. if i met you in real life i'd probably think you dressed like a normal person who was trying to look a little different, and that you were good looking. if you want to be down with people who consider themselves fashion elitists than expect to be chewed out.

i guess the difference between us is in how different men and women's fashion can be, plus the difference in how much money we make. because i'm only just now getting my career going and starting to buy nice shit. but that doesn't mean i should be excluded in the expression of personal style on a site that is public. i don't care if fashion elitists don't care for anything that isn't designer. i just don't think people should be down right vulgar, sexist, racist, and perverted.

i'm going to keep posting because it's fun, and as i keep doing better, the better i'll be able to dress and it'll be interesting to see how that transpires.

thanks for the advice though. i'm not bothered by neg reps or bullshit like that. i'm happy being myself and just showing where i'm at RIGHT NOW.

first of all, i dont make very much. a lot of people on here don't make a huge amount. they just build up good wardrobes over time.

second of all, most people don't care where you're at right now, yknow? if i'm wearing shitty old jeans and a tshirt i'm not going to post a fit and then tell everyone that they should love it because it's not worth looking at.

well...all i wanted to really show off were my new sunglasses. they are actually really nice and i thought people would recognize that. oh well. not a big deal

why not just post the whole thread?

i tried, it didn't work. i mean, it did, but it didn't work clean. too much effort. you're stupid.

that actually just makes YOU sound stupid. i know you're smarter than that. it's ok. be mean. i don't know you, you don't know me. it doesn't bother me. just shows me who you are.

i am someone who gave reasonable advice that was ignored in favour of attention whoring. go fuck yourself.

it was reasonable advice for someone who would care about internet rep so much that they should change who they are to get it. i don't care. i'm just doing what you're doing. having fun, talking shit. keep hating me. it won't hurt me.

what i'm saying here is that you have no purpose being here. it's like if i went to a gay forum and started telling everyone how much better it was to be straight, or one of the skinny guys on here going to a bodybuilding site and telling them that they don't know shit because they're not skinny. why would you stay if you don't care about anyone's opinion on here? that's just imbecilic.

i just started. and you know, you weren't exactly the best dressed kid on here in your earliest posts. so let me grow. i'm allowed. this isn't just your playground.

i know i wasn't the best dressed, and i took my shit and learned and also contributed through humour and cultural interests and starting threads of value. all you've done is argue stupid points and talk about rep. go buy some clothes that aren't cut off jeans, stop hyping paris hilton's sunglasses and then come back. but if you don't need to change for anyone on here than fuck off entirely because no one gives a shit.

i'll post things as i wear them, i'm not going to dress just for sufu. there will be things people like, there will be things people don't like. same goes for everyone else.

Hi D's,

one of you guys mods the regular waywt right?

Couldn't remember exactly.

Anyway, I was wondering why MiniatureMouse her super cute drawn waywts were moved to the drawn thread (I know the answer is right there in my sentence)?

I understand that you don't want to get a waywtt hread filled with 5 minute paint drawings, but I believe her drawings are different and have time and love put into them and really add something to the thread. Some people have a specific style of taking pics, she draws. Don't see a reason to limit her to the drawnwaywt thread...

That's all, was just curious.

Apart from that, good work!

Cotton

WTF?!

this mallard retarded or wut -- the day i mod the waywt is the day every third superghey gets banned for looking like the effete egotist they are pretending not to be --- i ain't know who miniature mouse is but i bet she fits in anus of webbed feeted syllable slurring aquatic birds. just 'member to trim the claws IT BURNS!

WTF?!

this mallard retarded or wut -- the day i mod the waywt is the day every third superghey gets banned for looking like the effete egotist they are pretending not to be --- i ain't know who miniature mouse is but i bet she fits in anus of webbed feeted syllable slurring aquatic birds. just 'member to trim the claws IT BURNS!

ROBOT.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
WHO ARE YOU AND WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME NEGATIVE REP POINTS? If you're referring to the "is it black?" post, i was asking about the color! sometimes, the pics posted don't represent the color too well so i was checking to see if it was black or charcoal.

i just got on to sufu recently. is there a way to remove this negative rep shit? you gotta be kidding me! i've bought from both darkeside and polishmike with no problems. payment was sent within 5 minutes of agreed sale. what the fuck!!!!

Two paragraphs because of 1 neg-rep ...gtfo...:rolleyes: Few days after...

so, you're not going to reply to my comment. it's easy to be a bitch and hide behind the monitor and fuck someone else's rep up, isn't it?

^why? it's a valid question as opposed to alot of the "how many cm is the hem on 19cm" pms that we all get sometimes from those who shall remain nameless. you are just a caring person jake.

haha. hahaha. hahahaha.

thing is, i asked him if his jeans, in a certain picture, were a certain model or whatever and he said no and corrected me. then i decided to be ballsy and ask how it was all going and such, as i'd like to major or minor in photo at college but my parents told me it's unfruitful and such. so, i was just asking to get his opinion and whatnot.

so it started with a "how many cm . . ." question and ended in me asking a fairly deep and uncalled for question. hehehe. sorry sidney.:o

(oh, and i also emailed Vs Toto asking him where to buy some rafs about a month ago. so i'm still in the "nameless people" category)

its a limited edition two piece coil one you fucking stupid bitch, its also a limited edition rasta edition you ignorant broke ass peasant. and it has the toro perc which is about 200$ . get the fuck outta here you hatin broke ass peon

ctrl + b, u and i for emphasis

/Quote:

/Originally Posted by ProfMonnitoff

//Quote:

//Originally Posted by AK47AZ

//suck a dick

/dont' make me pull ur wig bakc kid do u even kno who i am????? your'e messing with the wrong guy!!!!

I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO U ARE I DONT GIVE A FUCK BOUT YOU I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT REP. FUCK YOU BITCH

he sent me some classics too cause i told him he was a fucking tard.

/Quote:

/Originally Posted by ProfMonnitoff

//Quote:

//Originally Posted by AK47AZ

//suck a dick

/dont' make me pull ur wig bakc kid do u even kno who i am????? your'e messing with the wrong guy!!!!

I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO U ARE I DONT GIVE A FUCK BOUT YOU I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT REP. FUCK YOU BITCH

quedateluna

semibored

quedateluna allow me to lick your boots quedateluna allow me to lick your boots quedateluna allow me to lick your boots

hey bud

ill say first. i obviously dont live in a castle jerkoff. i live in a modest country home like the majority of people do in maine. unless you live in a double-wide trailor, eat mc donalds everynight and make 6 bucks an hour you can kindly go fuck yourself for calling me an elitist. because of the fact, that you most likely make more money than I...it's evident aswell, that your sense of humor is asinine and fucking non-existent for that matter.

so go pound sand you fucking bungling, doltish fuck.

got this one after negging this douche for posting

i live in a small town and i usually dont get shit but...i have before, and i told the person kindly that my jeans cost more than their life. literally, down to the amount of money they get paid, to the costs of their utilities on their double-wide, to the cost of mc-d's on their plate. and i kindly waltz myself back to the castle my loving parents built in the mountains here in Maine.

i said something calling him an elitist prick.