Really Stupid PMs You've Received

englandmj7

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ak77az: god damn you are fucking lame, stay the fuck out of this thread

man stfu... you are fucking wack, Im not gonna elaborate, but a bong is not a bong you dumb fuck. Smoking out of a top-of the-line piece as opposed to an empty pop-can will get you just as high? if you think so then you are really fucking stupid and inexperienced and have no business posting your opinion in the thread, also, why flood it with a stupid quote AND a bunch of stupid fucking pictures that make no sense? you are fucking lame man go away!!!!!!!

he still exists here. anyone care to take a stab at the question, why? when someone tells me to "stfu" i blush and pay to clean a sick african child's bed pan.

n1067220062_147286_5763.jpg

n1067220062_147291_6920.jpg

n1067220062_147286_5763.jpg

n1067220062_147291_6920.jpg

[/the truth]

[/just for you ;-)]

What can I say. I'm a funny guy.

waiiiiiiit a minute. i recognize you. didn't you try to buy some diors off me a while ago? you said you wanted em but were too poor... no shit, if you're accepting offers on a UO cardi.

which makes me think you sorta violated the thing i negged you for. you're bigger than me and wanted to wear 19cm... tsk tsk.

waiiiiiiit a minute. i recognize you. didn't you try to buy some diors off me a while ago? you said you wanted em but were too poor... no shit, if you're accepting offers on a UO cardi.

which makes me think you sorta violated the thing i negged you for. you're bigger than me and wanted to wear 19cm... tsk tsk.

Nah I never tried to buy diors off you.

Edit: Yes, I am bigger than you. http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1237983&postcount=642

same! wow, totally cool. only thing is, i can also afford clothes/car because i work instead of living off allowance from my parents.

He goes from looking down upon the "poor" to working hard for his diors. You should definitely consider stand up comedy as a career path. :D

Btw, I have a job also. Maybe we can be friends.

Edit:

1jryvd.jpg

:(