Really Stupid PMs You've Received

englandmj7

Plus shipping you dipshit.

The hell, as if the money even matters. It's the idea of clearly demonstrating that you are doing a small favour for someone, and then having them go with a lowball?

Also, if you are initiating a deal and you don't even bother to read the full text of each communication, you are a neandrethal.

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reputation_neg.gifEnd of snowboard season 03-26-2008 07:27 PM e0d9n0b5 The Weasleys' house was once again full of people, unfortunately, the environment was not of joy and peace; the air was tense and the adults were murmuring with each other, leaving Ron and Hermoine anxious. The Summer vacations were ending and it see

e0d9n0b5 vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

superbored

ed the next year would be something! "Where the hell are they?! We have to gather all

information as soon as possible...they should be here by now!" Arthur Weasley spoke loudly this time and the children looked for answers.

Molly made him a furious look "Shh..."

"Calm down," the calm voice of Dumbledore caught all the attention "Moody and Tonks must be almost here with Harry Potter, they have to be extra careful now."

"Extra careful?" Hermione interrupted "Why? What happened, Professor?"

Dumbledore looked kindly to his brightest student but it was Fleur, with her French accent, who spoke "Everything will be explained, darling. Tomorrow you'll know all you need to know."

Ron opened his mouth to protest, but was interrupted by a knock in the door. His mother ran to it and everyone else waited in silence. "Pass?"

They could actually hear a groan in the other side fallowed by a "Your soup is delicious."

Molly laughed and opened the door.

"Honestly, Molly will never choose the password again!" a grumpy Moody murmured.

Harry entered next, pushed by Tonks and smiled when he saw his friends. After the usual welcomes and the worries of Mrs. Weasley about Harry being so thin and pale, Harry could finally speak "Is everything fine? Moody told me the Order of the Phoenix was meeting." he stared to Dumbledore first and then for their friends.

Ron shrugged letting him know they knew nothing.

"You should rest tonight, tomorrow you'll have to go at Sirius as soon as he arrives." suggested a voice Harry knew very well, from the kitchen.

"Profesor McGonagall?"

The deputy Headmistress appeared with her serious expression, "Yes, you three go pack your stuff and sleep."

Ron argued they couldn't sleep without knowing what the hell was happening, but Harry interrupted his best friend abruptly, "Where's Sirius?" he asked worried, "Shouldn't he be here if you're going to have a..a...reunion?"

"Your Godfather is fine. He went in a mission." Dumbledore intended to say nothing more for now, but the looks on Harry and his friends' faces made him change his mind. "Look, I think you have the right to know, we may not have the time to explain this to you tomorrow morning. Between Muggles, there are humans with some kind of evolution on their DNA, witch gives them special powers..."

"Wizards?" interrupted Ron.

"No, Muggles called them..."

"...Mutants." Hermione completed. "I heard about them and the struggle with normal people. They're always fighting and there are inumerous deaths."

Dumbledore nodded "Yes, they have different special powers and are very, very strong. It's like they don't need a wand to practice magic."

"Woow" Harry and Ron murmured.

"But why are you mentioning them, Professor? You're not thinking...you can't!" Hermione was getting to the idea. They wanted to join forces with mutants?!

"Don't worry so much, Miss Granger." Resmus Lupin rested his hand in her shoulder, "Of course we're not going to put in danger our existence, but there's a man, Charles Xavier, or Professor X, as his mutant students called him sometimes, with such a great power..."

Hermione stepped away from him, confused, "But...we can't. This is our War and they have their own!"

"Why not tell them all?" Ron was excited with the idea of very strong people fighting for his cause.

"You don't understand, kid? As there are wizards fighting each other, there are mutants fighting each other too. Maybe some mutants could kept our secret, but others..." Moody was with a bad temper and so Minerva silenced him.

"Muggles don't accept mutants, and there are some mutants that want to vanish with all "normal people" as Miss Granger putted. Imagine if there were also wizards trying to impose their power?" Dumbledore explained.

reputation_neg.gifEnd of snowboard season 03-26-2008 07:27 PM e0d9n0b5 The Weasleys' house was once again full of people, unfortunately, the environment was not of joy and peace; the air was tense and the adults were murmuring with each other, leaving Ron and Hermoine anxious. The Summer vacations were ending and it see

if you are too simple to appreciate x-men / harry potter crossover fanfiction.. there is nothing i can do for u....

Disillusioned you shut up, I didn't even read that post but I know that a) it didn't contain a really stupid PM and B) I seen the WAYWT pic of your face and it looked like a can of smashed assholes.

But back on topic, I recieved a REALLY stupid PM awhile back. I didn't want to post in in here cause I aint a snitch. But i read it the other day, and holy fuck is it stupid. This is in response to me telling famous to get the fuck outta here cuz buddy was trying to sell weed in the marijuana thread:

Private Message: Yopost_old.gif 02-09-2008, 07:58 PM FAM0US. vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

superbored

Yo

Just gonna completely disregard that last comment, but you don't even know how easy it is to.

You know how much folks ship on other herb forums? Prices and herb vary so much in different regions of the US. People order elsewhere to get better prices or different kinds of herb.

You just need to know how to ship properly.

I personally wouldn't "order" herb, because what's stopping the other guy from pinching your shit like crazy, but then again there are desperate folks out there... Luckily we just get some of the best shit around here.

No PayPal for this, just Western Union.

I get some beauties but this ones..............a w e s o m e. Name withheld

"Hey...I was just wondering if there was any other place that made fashionable jeans in inseams of 37" at reasonable prices. I mean why should I have to pay twice the amount on a pair of jeans just because my legs happen to be a little longer than the rest of the general population's? Sorry...I'm not trying to take this out on you, its just that I'm so freakin sick and tired of not being able to find the type of jeans that I want to wear and when I finally do they're like $200. Its ridiculous."

• 2 months later...

XXXL

semibored

reputation_neg.gifreputation_neg.gif

TH

Sorry as i am a fan of "streetwear" none of it is favored here except Supreme, this is just to help you out with the negative rep deal. the visvims and the jeans are fine. As it seems you do have a lot of potential and a good start. Nice fit altogether. but, i'd advise you dont post for thousands of people to see a fit like that on sufu, its just not (as i said) favored.

Guest jmatsu

actionjackson vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

bored

reputation_pos.gif

yo

just a question, do you actually have any real hate for the people you rag on superfuture? thanks..

-jackson

this is the first one:

Hello. I'm very interested in your apcs. I am located in socal. I'm in 626. Westcovina / walnut area. I was wondering if you would be able to drive to me because I'm scared of being scammed.

Please text me at XXX-XXX-XXXX. I don't go on this site much because this is my friends account.

Let me know on the price and what not.

here's the second (this time asking about an item that was clearly indicated as sold):

hey bro. im very interested in your new cures. im just wondering how they will fit. i wear a 29 in nudie slimjim. how do you think they will fit compare to the slim jims? how are the legs? are they tapered . and is the waist true to size. like is it 29 or another measured size? please let me know asap

Plus shipping you dipshit.

The hell, as if the money even matters. It's the idea of clearly demonstrating that you are doing a small favour for someone, and then having them go with a lowball?

Also, if you are initiating a deal and you don't even bother to read the full text of each communication, you are a neandrethal.

There are some really dense motherfuckers on supermarket. I bet if you listed the shirt at 150 and let him have it at 140, he'd buy it. I think the act of lowballing excites them.

What? He essentially directly asked me how to dress. I've asked for criticism on a fit in the past, but that's not the same shit.

edit: and kunk, i vaguely recall what you're referring to, but i've never changed and reposted for the sake of it. i think i was going out and put something else on, or something to that effect.

this is the second time you've mentioned that too. i don't think the way you dress works well on you and i've stated that in a non (overly) derogatory manner, yet you seem to be insulted. my bad man

Guest patrick.star

HBlack is my homie so take it easy on him ight boyz?

and hblack, yeah haha i asked to be sarcastic, i knew how the game goes, you're supposed to find your own style etc and every now and then some guy call you out for biting but everybody do that, they just tweak the fit better

fuck u hblack u start wearing raw denims n u think u can hate? u still suck a ball at dressin son keep sittin on that tiny e-peen of disilluiusionment..

go take more waywts in sneaker shops Son...

and yea you bsically did ask sufu what to wear like "HeY sHud I Buy PopuLAR bRAND HOODIES!??", etc..

fuck u

u r reason ppl think canada sux man... u fuckin screwin wit our rep n shit...