• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

prolly some corny du in raw denimz

i swear im gonna send julz to Guantanamo bay uhrrrrrea

someday.

:( but why?

edit: and also, i would like answers too.

I begged my friend to break up with his hookup friend because she said "i can has that dress?" while watching the soup and some stupid ass celebrity was on. I was kinda drunk so i yelled at her that she could not has it ever. I think i hurt her feelings

Hey,

you just posted in my thread about my Band of Outsiders shirt. You said it looks like "neg rep" to you. What does that mean? Do you mean it looks like a defect shirt? Can you clarify - because i am going to have to show the seller this thread so i can get my money back.

thanks so much bro.

from this thread

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=1207871

Guest jmatsu

thedaniway vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

superbored

war with you

stop taking the internet so seriously. i highly suggest finding a social life outside of your computer room/cubicle. interacting with live people can be very rewarding, and you need to brush up on your social skills.

an internet war... seriously, man. that's straight retarded.

everyone poops

thedaniway,

you're too much. you don't have to pm people everytime they hate on/neg you. so who's taking shit seriously? stinky goo-receptacle-bitch, you are a sad sad little girl...bitch.

heh. its funny how people are like bitching about how you shouldn't take shit so seriously mannnnnng lighten up mannnnnnng but fucking bitching at the same exact time like fuck if you don't care and you don't take shit so seriously yourself why bother then?

hypocrites.

picture2xh7.png

zomg..! i got that too..didn't post it here though. i thought i was special..

i guess not :(

thedaniway vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

superbored

war with you

stop taking the internet so seriously. i highly suggest finding a social life outside of your computer room/cubicle. interacting with live people can be very rewarding, and you need to brush up on your social skills.

an internet war... seriously, man. that's straight retarded.

everyone poops

thedaniway,

you're too much. you don't have to pm people everytime they hate on/neg you. so who's taking shit seriously? stinky goo-receptacle-bitch, you are a sad sad little girl...bitch.

if i had a dick... it'd be bigger than yours and i'd slap you in the face with it.

Guest jmatsu
if i had a dick... it'd be bigger than yours and i'd slap you in the face with it.

dreams are free, aren't they, poor-girl? if you had a bigger dick than mine all you'd fuckin do is try to find ways to stick it up your own ass...or maybe deep throat jeff.

okay i will play w/ you.

if i had access to a nuke and a silo i'd destroy you, your dirty bloodline, your shitty home, and all your friends.

Guest jmatsu
^ you don't need a silo. just a road-mobile ICBM. just trying to help.

thanks, but i am playing make believe with dani. so i'd like to have the launch done from my secret lair.

I begged my friend to break up with his hookup friend because she said "i can has that dress?" while watching the soup and some stupid ass celebrity was on. I was kinda drunk so i yelled at her that she could not has it ever. I think i hurt her feelings

you did the right thing. i fuckin hate it when people say "i can has...."

oh you're so fuckin cute