• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu

thewindsong vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

semibored

reputation_neg.gif

yo jmatsu

i really need some help yo. i recently hit a really big slum in picking up girls at the mall and street. like my approach is not working and they just blow me off...

Can you keep me some good pick up lines or technique that you use? i'm trying to not spend a lot of money since i'm saving up to move to asia.

Thanks! you're my idol man.

thewindsong vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

semibored

reputation_neg.gif

yo jmatsu

i really need some help yo. i recently hit a really big slum in picking up girls at the mall and street. like my approach is not working and they just blow me off...

Can you keep me some good pick up lines or technique that you use? i'm trying to not spend a lot of money since i'm saving up to move to asia.

Thanks! you're my idol man.

so you gave him thsecrets to girls right? he askedso nicely?

i did the same when i wore those april 77 khakis. fucking inbox full. I'd like to think that i saved a short, fat asian the embarassment of trying on those pants by not mentioning anything to a few

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jmatsu

alex+dior=love vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

semibored

reputation_neg.gifreputation_neg.gifreputation_neg.gifreputation_neg.gif

asshole

you are an asshole :) people like you have no right to what godiva is :mad::mad::mad:

FOR**super**CLOTHES

LOL!

he mad cause i disrespected the lifesblood of working class belgium.

Private Message: yo

today, 02:38 AM

Medic

semibored

yo

just postin fits. thats all im doin

Private Message: Re: yo

today, 03:12 AM

Medic

semibored

Re: yo

:

Originally Posted by jeepster

which is useless. no one wants to see your boring ass hypebeast schlock. i don't dislike you, i dislike the fact that you're willing to dress in a way that makes you look disproportionate and ridiculous. trust me, its not on the hypebeasts, its the gothninja, frute swagz, etc., but those jeans, that shirt, those shoes would make anyone look like an oompa-loompa.

also, whats the point of just posting fits? do you contribute at all? should i expect to see you and famous up in the supreme thread? your streetwear culture is played, maybe you should advance yourself and become a little more intellectual about your interests and the way you dress.

cheers,

jeep

its not that serious, b. you dont know me at all and i just do this for fun when im bored. thats all i take out of this.

sounds like famous jr.

• 2 weeks later...

an unsolicited pm from someone i have never interacted with (he's not a noob). also i have no idea what he is referencing because i have never partaken in conversations regarding julzkind's mammaries.

I can has?

Cheeseburger?

When I thought it was Julz' boobs, whatever. Now it's someone else and I want to be in the cool kid's club,

Please.

an unsolicited pm from someone i have never interacted with (he's not a noob). also i have no idea what he is referencing because i have never partaken in conversations regarding julzkind's mammaries.

I can has?

Cheeseburger?

When I thought it was Julz' boobs, whatever. Now it's someone else and I want to be in the cool kid's club,

Please.

I know what this is about, ha!

WICKED!!!