WH/BiG Preorders start now!!!

cheep

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

selaviso, i agree. i'm not even going to be in the contest because i'm too broke (it's really a shame) but i think that for the sake or some sort of order, we should come up with a judging method that's more practical than just straight photos of 150 jeans. that would basically guarantee the scenario where one person says, "look at ____'s jeans" and everybody flocks to that person until the next person gets noticed and the mob moves on.

it's just a thought, i don't do much at work so i have time to think about these things.

^^^ i dont think everyone is gunna be in the contest seriously. many people probably just got the jeans because it was a steal but i could be wrong

I like to think that people are buying these jeans for reasons other than just because they are "a steal". Not everyone has a lifestyle that allows daily jeans wear (myself included) so that automatically give them less of a winning chance... so I can understand the reluctance of participating.

I still bought these jeans because it's a nice way to support the community as well as a chance to be part of something exclusive.

I on the otherhand will be roCKiN DeM shItZ to within an inch of their life all day everyday, in my office/laboratory job..... hmm

Construction? offshore rig? I laugh at these lightweight jobs. everyone knows the best way to get wear is to sit on your arse all day.

Miz, Mao is watching!

shit thankfully they put that new size chart up.

i think now im gonna go with the 27 instead of the 29s

except will the sizing be all unproportionate?

im gonna measure up my nudies and compare

Yeah after looking at the charts, I decided to size down 2 from my normal waist, which is 1 down from my S5000VX size

also, if you are a chinese nationalist, you probably don't consider taiwan as a country.

*EDIT* i am kidding of course, please don't kill me if you are a chinese nationalist. long live chairman mao!

Long Live Chairman Mao Zedong for ten thousand years!!!

We will offer our freechain stitch service for all jeans but our OXS will not be offered as this

is a contest and we feel everyone should receive their jeans in the unwashed state to keep

with the competitive spirit.

whats the OXS? and they will hem the jeans for us before they ship it out at no extra charge? i'd want mine hemmed to 36.

payment send for a 31, hope that works out well....

nothing a little hot water can't solve though....

If you don't like them, & mine are too small we can make a trade--I got a 30.

Out of curiosity, for those of you with a true waist measurement of 33", what tag size did you order for your sufu? I opted for the 30.

I have a true waist 33" and wear a 32" in the s5000vx, so I went with a 30 in the 660. Like I said before, we could always make a "trade thread" for all the people who can't exchange them with BiG.

you sized down....3? you're in big trouble.

Yeah, I was afraid of crotch explosion thing, but the post-wash measurements along with Chicken's sizing recommendation got me saying what the heck.

If you don't like them, & mine are too small we can make a trade--I got a 30.

I have a true waist 33" and wear a 32" in the s5000vx, so I went with a 30 in the 660. Like I said before, we could always make a "trade thread" for all the people who can't exchange them with BiG.

That's a great idea, because I think many people are gonna have some fit problems.