cheep

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get "

Please select a Shipping Method!

Please note:

Shipping and Handling Fees include 3% online transaction fee for U.S. orders and 3.5% fee for international orders

Error Description: DHL XML Repsonse missing result code"

when Im supposed to choose shipping method... whats wrong?

strange they chose to put the item in the warehouse section but not the front page.

anyway, yeah, sold me.

i think because it's kind of trying to stay on the dl for sufu members only so your average joe schmo doesn't get some great deal

Guest Arcarsenal

Just ordered a pair in size 29! Thanks to everyone involved for this awesome opportunity I'm a true 30 waist like Cheep so I opted to go to to size 29 - not too tight and not too baggy, hopefully the fit will be perfect. Can't wait to get these jeans!

Guest Arcarsenal
I ordered a 29 as well. If we need these hemmed, do we have to let them know ahead of time? Or can we wait to try them on and then take them into BiG?

I just politely asked them to chain stitch my hems to 34 in the 'additional notes' section on BiG right before you make your payment. I don't think they will mind as long as you give them some notice.

david, did you read the details about international shipping?

I just skimmed through it and it seems you need a paypal account which I dont have so I have to go with DHL. Anyway I've already ordered and they already pulled the money from my account so...

with shipping it does start to go a tad expensive but its still a great price for the quality of the denim

Yeah I know but I just think it's unfair that I dont live in New York. For many other reasons too besides this...